Senior Marketing Specialist
Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources?
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies we offer stronger platform for growth and innovation.
This is your opportunity to join the positive change.
Are you our new, enthusiastic Senior Marketing Specialist? We are now strengthening our marketing team and looking for a new professional to take care of Separation and Filtration Business Lines in Metso Outotec Minerals Business Area.
As a Senior Marketing Speialist you will:
- Support Head of Marketing in execution of BA marketing strategy based on portfolio including marketing concepts/key messages and roadmap for responsible business lines.
- Drive content strategy implementation for Separation & Filtration BLs across sales packages and media channels and ensure uniformity in value proposition and key messages across all marketing material.
- Conceptualize and produce all business and product line specific marketing materials
- Act as a key point of contact for marketing plans/campaigns in line with Minerals BL strategy, working in proximity with agreed MA sales & marketing teams. Establish processes to stay connected with markets to benchmark all marketing and communication activities and closely monitoring competition marketing strategy and actions.
- Work closely with all product managers to develop, refresh and review content for all sales & marketing campaigns.
- Analyse and monitore competition & peer group marketing strategy and actions
- Support in planning web content and digital marketing actions in line with BA priorities and consolidate and coordinate the roadmap for implementing them in key markets
- Create marketing automation campaign and manage within CRM database
To succeed, you will need:
- Industry insight and knowledge
- Capability to plan, execute and budget global marketing campaigns in line with priorities
- Ability to network and interact with Product Lines and Market Area marketing teams
- Digital marketing skills: Marketing automation, web, SEO, social media skills and digital advertising
- 6-8 years’ experience in marketing and communications positions mining or related industries
- Good and ‘hands-on’ track record in executing marketing campaigns and close alignment with product lines
- Good knowledge in budgeting, sales & marketing concepts, content creation, digital marketing, communication channels management.
- Management degree/diploma in marketing and added competencies in communications and advertising
- Excellent presentation skills and highly proficient command in English (written/oral)
We offer you an interesting and challenging role in a global environment and excellent possibilities to develop your personal and professional competencies in a world’s leading company in sustainable minerals processing technology.
For more information please contact hiring manager Dinesh Sharda, Head of Marketng and Communications, preferably via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you got interested, please leave your application by Sunday October 25th, 2020. Please note that we will start interviews immediately after posting this job ad, thus, send your application today!