Senior Manager, Sourcing is responsible for developing and managing a team of Sourcing Managers and buyers and is accountable to develop and execute Murata Finland specific sourcing strategies for specific categories of spend with a goal to generate sustainable savings and value creation. The incumbent has accountability to ensure that the strategic direction and action plans as defined by the Sourcing Managers are in line with the needs and key objectives of the business. Similarly, the incumbent has responsibility to ensure team members are working in line with Murata Finland standards and applying the best in class practices relative to strategic sourcing and category management. The Senior Manager, Sourcing is accountable to provide ongoing guidance, coaching and leadership to the team.
* Lead at front a team of competent Sourcing Managers focused on the development and execution of their respective sourcing strategies.
* Provide leadership and guidance to individual team members with focus on enhancing their sourcing knowledge and capabilities.
* Provide overseeing leadership and direction relative to the specific source plan and strategy development and execution by team members.
* Ensure risk aspect of all source plans is fully addressed.
* Provide guidance and oversight for team members for key vendor negotiations, agreements and vendor performance
* Utilize network as means to stay current with business needs, challenges and possible impact on sourcing plans and projects.
* Long term Experience of Sourcing / Procurement
* Bachelor's or M.Sc. degree in Engineering, Business, or Finance
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong project management & process improvement skills
* Experience with development of Category Strategy
* Strong quantitative & data analysis skills
For more information please contact Tomy Runne, e-mail email@example.com, or Timo Salmi, tel. +358 40 5742070. Please send your application together with CV and salary expectation via the link below until 8.10.
Murata Electronics Oy designs and manufactures low-g acceleration, inclination and angular motion sensors based on its proprietary 3D MEMS (Micro Electro-Mechanical System) technology. The most important application areas are automotive industry, healthcare technology, different industrial applications and consumer electronics. The company is a leading sensor supplier to automotive electronic stability control systems and pacemakers. In end applications our products improve safety and quality of life.
Over 20 years in operation, Murata Electronics employs over 950 people in Finland (Vantaa). We are part of Japanese Murata Manufacturing, a leading supplier of ceramic electronic components employing over 78 000 people globally.
We at Murata Finland contribute to a better world by making products that improve safety, health and quality of life. Our sensors are global market leaders in automotive Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems and medical pacemakers. Our products are developed by professionals who create cutting-edge solutions for global MEMS market. Murata Finland is MEMS Technology Center of Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. and produces sensors based on its proprietary 3D MEMS technology.