Senior Manager, Rewards
Haluatko työskennellä dynaamisessa, innovatiivisessa ja kansainvälisessä yrityksessä, joka tekee tulevaisuudesta parempaa meille kaikille? UPM on biometsäteollisuuden edelläkävijä ja rakennamme kestävää, innovaatiovetoista ja kiinnostavaa tulevaisuutta. Henkilöstömme osaaminen, terve arvopohja ja halu pyrkiä parempaan tekevät meistä ainutlaatuisia. Toimimme arvojemme mukaisesti: Luota ja ole luotettava, Tuloksia yhdessä ja Uudistu rohkeasti.
UPM Group HR, Rewards team is looking for a Senior Manager, Rewards. Location of the position is in our headquarters, Helsinki, Finland and you will be reporting to Head of Rewards.
UPM Rewards team is responsible for developing UPM’s rewarding and recognition principles and practices in alignment with UPM Business and People Strategy. UPM Rewards team´s main areas of expertise and responsibility include executive remuneration, base pay management, market benchmark analysis, salary structures, short- and long-term incentives, job architecture design, global benefits, global mobility as well as rewards analytics and rewards data ownership.
You as a team member have the ability to work and perform in a dynamic international environment. You are comfortable in a performance oriented multidimensional global organization and can operate both on a strategic and operational level. Proactive, collaborative and business focused approach are important attributes for you to succeed.
Greetings from your future manager
“I am looking for a team member who is professional, full of energy and eager to do a job that can make a true impact. We are proud of what we do and achieve together, and we take our work seriously but always with a good spirit and laughter. Join the team - we are looking forward to meeting you!” - Riikka Ahola
What you’ll do
- Develop, plan and manage UPM rewards practices and processes, with primary focus on global benefits
- Plan and manage rewarding and recognition in Nordics, Baltics and Russia
- Guide and co-ordinate global mobility concept and management together with the service provider
- Provide expertise, support and guidance to the global UPM HR organization, managers and employees on rewards matters
- Drive efforts to improve data quality of our rewards data in HR system
- Act as a member of UPM global rewards network
- Participate in other rewards focus areas and projects as a team member
Who you are
- Master´s Degree in relevant field
- Several years of solid rewards experience from a global organisation
- Experience in developing and implementing independently rewards practices and processes, especially in the area of global benefits
- Strong analytical skills, attentive to numbers and proficient in Excel
- Project management skills and experience
- Experience with Workday or equivalent HRIS system
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels in the organisation
- High integrity and trustworthiness
- Ability to challenge, renew and drive for change with courage
- Excellent written and spoken Finnish and English – other languages are an asset
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organization that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
For further information about the position, please contact on Riikka Ahola, tel. +358407575706 or Anna Maria Karjalainen, tel. +358503790203 during March 2nd or 3rd, 2020.
Please apply via the link above and attach your CV and cover letter by 11.03.2020. We are looking forward to your application.
For support with submitting your application, please contact HR Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or +358204146600.
A security background check may be performed for those selected to UPM positions, in accordance with the company recruitment guidelines and the Security Clearance Act 726/2014.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.