Senior Manager, Product Life Cycle Management
Kemira is a global company providing chemicals and expertise to operations around the world. We are committed to being our customers’ first choice by bringing sustainable value through improved product quality, better process and resource efficiency. We offer a result-oriented and collaborative culture that empowers you to drive excellence and innovation with a major impact on the future. If you have the right mix of curiosity, discovering new solutions and ensuring operational excellence, we want to talk to you.
We are now looking for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Process owner into Operational Excellence Development team. In this role you will be leading the development of our PLM processes and the related tools and data management framework. You will be part of the Operational Excellence Development team together with other Process Owners. Kemira Operational Excellence drives efficient and agile end-to-end processes through internal improvement initiatives, supply chain management, sourcing, product stewardship and regulatory affairs, and the Gdansk business service center.
In this role, you will
- Define the objectives and KPIs for continuous improvement of the PLM processes
- Ensure continued alignment or activities with company strategy and portfolio management activities
- Keep the process improvements aligned with other process areas
- Lead and coordinate the work of PLM governance team and key user network
- Utilize the process metrics for defining the next improvements and developments
- Engage stakeholders and lead the collaboration for keeping up the continued improvement activities through PLM process metrics and agreed priorities across the company
To succeed in this role, you need
- Ability to think conceptually, form consistent vision for improvement based on complex set up information and interdependencies
- Analytical mindset to drive continuous improvements based on facts and process metrics
- Good collaboration skills across multiple departments and across all the regions
- Ability to translate user feedback into prioritized needs and actionable items
- Good understanding of the company operations and process management
- Be ready to take initiative and have a strong self-driven approach to manage your area of work
- Excellent communication skills to be able to efficiently communicate across different teams and layers within the company
We offer you a great opportunity to work in a global role with close collaboration with multiple functions and departments. Leading role in improving the PLM process that is the backbone for smooth transactional processes both upstream and downstream in the supply chain. In this role you can make an impact to the future of seamless operations through well managed business processes supported by modern tools and data management practices.
This positioncan be based either in Helsinki, Finland or Atlanta, GA, USA.
Are you looking for the next challenge to make an impact to bring our product lifecycle and data management to the next level? If yes, please apply with application with CV and cover letter via kemira.com/careers no later than 24th of May, 2020.
For more information, please contact Susanna Mäentausta, PLM Process owner via mobile +358 40 7025 867 on 15.5.2020 between 14.00-15.00 (EET) or on 18.5.2020 between 13.00-15.00 EET or Petri Myllymäki, VP Operational Excellence Development via mobile +358 50 5290 990.
Kemira is an equal opportunity employer.
Kemira is a global chemicals company serving customers in water intensive industries. We provide best suited products and expertise to improve our customers’ product quality, process and resource efficiency. Our focus is on pulp & paper, oil & gas and water treatment. In 2019, Kemira had annual revenue of around EUR 2.7 billion and over 5,000 employees. Kemira shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd.