Senior Manager, Planning & Controlling
Are you looking for the next move in your career? Kemira is a global company providing chemicals and expertise to operations around the world. We are committed to being our customers’ first choice by bringing sustainable value through improved product quality, better process and resource efficiency. We offer a result-oriented and collaborative culture that empowers you to drive excellence and innovation with a major impact on the future.
We are now looking for a highly motivated and self-driven Senior Manager, Planning & Controlling to join our Planning & Controlling (P&C) team in Kemira’s CFO Organization. Kemira CFO office provides accurate and timely information and drives efficiency improvements through best-in-class finance & accounting and planning & controlling services as well as risk management, treasury, investor relations, M&A operations and IT.
Senior Manager, Planning & Controlling operates as a business controller for the almost €500 million Industry & Water (I&W) business in the EMEA region. The Industry & Water segment supports municipalities and water intensive industries in the efficient and sustainable utilization of resources. The Senior Manager is expected to partner closely with the business and help the team to execute on the business plans by providing accurate fact-based information for strategic and operational decision making. The position is located at Kemira headquarters in Helsinki.
The key responsibilities include:
- Acting as a pro-active partner in I&W EMEA management teams (Commercial and Manufacturing), providing sound financial analysis to drive fact-based decision making
- Managing and executing the monthly management reporting, target follow-up and ad hoc analysis. Provide decision support and recommendations to the regional segment organization.
- Controlling and monitor the financial performance of I&W EMEA business. Support the segment controller in I&W EMEA related controlling tasks.
- Managing the financial planning processes for I&W EMEA, incl. financial forecasting, annual business plans and long-term planning as part of the strategy process
- Supporting in capital investments, M&A and other business cases and development projects
- Supporting and managing financial target setting process as part of performance management process for I&W EMEA
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of group common financial planning, reporting and controlling processes, reporting structures, and related systems and tools. Ensuring standardized, efficient processes and harmonized, on-time automated reporting as well as accurate financial information availability to stakeholders. Facilitate the use of available tools and train stakeholders.
What we offer:
- A key role in the global financial Planning & Controlling function
- Employment in a Global, Finnish company that is committed to future innovation, cares for people and is dedicated to customer success
- A multicultural and positive working environment
What you need:
- Master’s degree in Finance, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience, preferably in business controlling or in financial planning and analysis
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Strong business acumen as well as leadership and relationship management skills
- A mindset of striving for continuous improvement of processes and tools
- Excellent analytical capabilities, ability to comprehend and analyze big data sets and summarize the relevant information into conclusions and recommendations.
- Ability to think strategically and being hands on in implementation and execution.
- Advanced knowledge of systems and tools (e.g. SAP, BW, Excel). Experience in financial planning and analytics related tools.
For more information, please contact Andreas Langhoff, VP, Planning & Controlling, CFO Organization by phone +358 50 324 3941 or by email email@example.com.
Please apply with CV, cover letter and salary request by November 21, 2019 via kemira.com/careers.