Senior Manager, End User Computing and Infrastructure
We are looking for a Senior Manager, End User Computing and Infrastructure.
Neles IT Infrastructure & Cloud team is responsible for lifecycle management of global ICT Infrastructure Solution road mapping, development, deploy, use and retire.
Senior Manager –End User Computing and Infrastructure will be overall accountable for Neles end user computing services and advices overall on IT infrastructure architectural topics in close co-operation with different stakeholders. You report to Director – Cloud and Infrastructure.
The main objectives and responsibilities of the role are:
- responsibility for all end user computing infrastructure related services
- end user computing infrastructure roadmap development. Deploy, use, retire
- operational and development cost planning and follow-up
- end user computing related value realization, including PC model selections
- end user computing related vendor management
- end user infrastructure security development and management
- end user computing related architecture development and responsibility
- additionally architectural and development advisory role across all infrastructure towers (EUC, Server/Cloud and Network services)
- participation in major issue coordination across all infrastructure towers when needed
To succeed in this role, you should already have several years of demonstrated end user computing infrastructure related experience and success in a relevant context. You have general server and networking related experience; architectural level experience is a clear benefit. You also have proven strong experience in end user computing development as well as strong related technical knowledge on Windows client OS, O365, SCCM and PC hardware among others.
We also value strong experience in service and vendor management and entrepreneurial spirit with can do attitude. Strong management and communication skills are a must. You have relevant end user computing and ITIL certifications, other infrastructure related certifications are beneficial. You have convincing communication and collaboration skills and you speak and write fluent English.
We offer you an interesting and challenging role in a large multi-national company. You can develop your skills and grow professionally in our world-leading industry. We are a tight knit organization with innovative mindset. We also take pride in our work environment. With us you get to work in close co-operation with professional colleagues globally. If you are a person who wants to manage your own job independently, this opportunity is excellent chance for you.
For further information, please contact Antti Mattila, Director, Cloud and Infrastructure, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your resume and application with your salary expectation through Neles Careers page latest on Mon October 19, 2020.
The applications will be viewed already during the application period.