Dispelix Oy is an internationally recognized company, specialized in augmented reality waveguide displays. Our self-developed unique methods of making the see-through displays power AR experiences that push boundaries. Dispelix Oy was founded in 2015 and is a fast-growing company with 100+ employees and more than 20 different nationalities in our team. We are operating in global locations including offices in Finland (Espoo, Joensuu), the United States, and China.
We are now hiring a Senior Logistics Coordinator to join our team in Espoo.
Dispelix is preparing to ramp up mass production and looking for a person to take care of inventory management, material movement and material/product packaging solutions. We are a fabless AR waveguide designer and supplier having manufacturing partners to provide the waveguides.
You will be responsible to manage all aspects of logistics throughout the supply chain and ensuring all material and products flow efficiently from suppliers to customers. The Senior Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for organizing and providing efficient transportation and storage solutions for the entire lifecycle of our products, from the acquisition of raw materials to final product delivery. The successful Senior Logistics Coordinator should be able to ensure efficient and cost-effective supply chain operations. You should also be able to promptly resolve delivery issues and have strong negotiation skills.
What you will be doing:
- Oversee logistics related supply chain operations
- Organize and manage inventory storage and transportation
- Analyze and optimize logistical procedures
- Review, prepare and route shipments
- Ensure the safe and timely pick-up and delivery of shipments
- Monitor shipments, costs, timelines and productivity
- Address and resolve shipment and inventory issues
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers and customers
- Maintain data quality and integrity within the used tools
- Collect logistics metrics and maintain needed KPIs
- Provide delivery status updates to management
- Facilitate timely delivery of products to customers
We would like to hear from you if you have the following skills:
- Degree in business administration, logistics or related field
- Previous experience in logistics management
- Sound knowledge of logistics software
- Working knowledge of legal requirements, import/export customs requirements and trade agreements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills as well as negotiation and communication skills
- Work well in fast-paced workplace and is good at multi-tasking
- Comfortable with remote work and traveling
- Fluency in English language, both spoken and written
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel)
Beneficial skill would be:
- MRP/ERP system experience
You should have good communication skills, open attitude and courageous mind so that you can successfully fill your position.
Dispelix offers an exciting international work environment and a highly talented world-class team beside you. We encourage and support each person in our team to develop themselves for future challenges.
The position is full-time and starts as agreed. We review the applications as soon as received and close the position once we have found a suitable candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Apply by sending your Cover Letter and compact CV and salary request as soon as possible.
Come and join our growing team on the leading edge of a rapidly growing augmented reality industry!
Call Juha Ohtonen +358 40 525 9201