Senior Legal CounselMetso Outotec
Senior Legal Counsel
Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources?
At Metso Outotec you will join a supportive and inclusive network of colleagues from around the world. There will always be a chance for you to learn and try something new.
This is your invitation to rise above what was possible yesterday.
Job posting end date: 08/07/2022
We are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to strengthen our Legal team. We offer a truly international working environment in a very interesting area of business. You will have the opportunity to work in a multinational organization with supportive colleagues and a good team spirit.
As Senior Legal Counsel, you will:
- Give support to our business in all commercial and contractual issues.
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts and other documents related to our business.
- Contribute to successful protection of Metso Outotec's intellectual assets.
- Support and advice in risk management.
- Prepare and give internal trainings.
To succeed, you will need:
- 7+ years of experience from legal and contractual work in a corporation.
- Strong experience in working in an international project environment or in heavy industry.
- Good business acumen and negotiation skills, with a practical approach to problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to explain and/or visualize legal concepts in business context.
- Flexible, independent and team-minded working style.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English is necessary, other languages are seen as assets.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
- Master's degree in Law.
Please fill in our online application with your CV and by 7.8.2022 at the latest. Please note we are not able to accept applications sent by e-mail.
For more information, kindly contact Manager, Legal Counsel Joona Säilä on Thursday 14.7.2022 from 15.00 to 16.00 or on Wednesday 20.7.2022 from 14.00 to 15.00 (+358 40 8288 375).