Senior Legal Counsel
HKScan Finland Oy
A Taste of Who We Are:
We serve the world’s most demanding fork. That means creating tastier lives for our customers, both today and tomorrow, while ensuring sustainability, quality and social responsibility in alignment with our Nordic heritage.
As a member of our family of over 7000 employees from diverse backgrounds, you are supported by inspiration, leadership and care to help bring this vision to life. We believe providing professional opportunities and development, encouraging innovation and enabling collaboration throughout the organization contributes to a rewarding and evolving working environment.
We lead the way in ensuring positive social and environmental impact. Our value chain extending from farm to fork, offers an extensive variety of professional opportunities, from ethical animal sourcing to innovative consumer marketing. With focus on the advancement, safety and health of our people, we empower you to fulfill the growing needs of the world’s most demanding fork.
You will be responsible for supporting and advising HKScan businesses, corporate functions and legal entities in our operating countries in a wide range of legal and business matters. You will work in close collaboration with all functions within the company and with external legal or other service partners. The final area of responsibility will depend on the background of the selected person.
Your main responsibilities:
- Proactive legal support to our business and other internal stakeholders
- Corporate and commercial law
- Contract law: developing, training and overseeing contract models and practices within the Group, negotiating, drafting and reviewing contracts
You will report to EVP Administration.
Your primary office location will be in Turku. Office location in Vantaa is also possible.
What we expect from you:
- Finnish University Degree in Law and minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge and understanding of corporate law and IPR
- Ability to identify and analyze critical business issues and apply legal expertise to deliver a solution
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent Finnish and English skills, other language skills are an asset
What you can expect from us:
We are an employee-focused organisation and that means we believe we perform our best when we collaborate with one another. Our Leaders know that they are not sole vessels of wisdom; we learn and grow from one another together. When working at HKScan expect to be challenged and be prepared to challenge us.
Please note, that we expect from the selected person an approved health check, which may include a drug test.
Contact Person for this role: Markku Suvanto tel. + 358 50 577 1914 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact period: 4.2 between 14.30- 15.30 and 7.2 between 13.00- 14.00
Visit our website: www.hkscan.com
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact:
Tarja Laine, HR Manager +358 40 867 4440 or email@example.com
Please submit your application and CV with your salary request by 23.2.2020