Senior Legal Counsel
Oy Sinebrychoff Ab
Do you thrive in an international and challenging environment?
We are looking for an experienced in-house lawyer to provide business-focused legal advice to all parts of the Sinebrychoff organization. You will become a trusted advisor and will work closely with other business functions and management ensuring value and cost efficiency. You will be integral part of the Carlsberg legal organization.
You are expected to work as head of legal responsible for all in-house legal & compliance affairs except for HR and Tax. Your tasks will be to proactively support the business and the management team in day-to-day contractual matters with focus on drafting and negotiating various agreements, advising on compliance related regulation and driving Carlsberg Group’s compliance agenda. In addition, you will be supporting the company in marketing and consumer law, IPR and alcohol legislation as well as handling corporate law matters in Sinebrychoff companies. Further, you will be responsible for managing various business projects and litigations in close cooperation with external counsels and the business.
You are expected to be a generalist with broad professional experience especially with contract law. Strong Finnish and English language legal drafting skills is a requirement. The right candidate has a wish to make a difference, to be empowered and to take on challenges in an international environment. We expect you to possess a solid business understanding, thrive in a challenging environment and to be solution oriented.
Some international travel may be expected.
Our preferred candidate
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) or comparable legal degree.
- Min. 5 years relevant experience, preferably both in a law firm and in-house.
- Solid experience within commercial and international contracts and contract negotiations.
- Experience in competition law, GDPR or compliance programs will be advantageous.
- You are an excellent communicator with strong negotiation skills.
- You have strong (English language) legal drafting skills and fluency in English.
- An analytical, proactive and commercial approach to legal issues with focus on cooperation and achieving sound and balanced results.
- A structured and efficient way of working.
- Strong stakeholder management skills including cross-functional project management skills.
- Excellent at multitasking and prioritizing as appropriate.
- The ability to influence and operate at different levels of an organization.
- Working with high level of integrity.
Send in your application via the link below no later than 28 August 2019. We will start inviting for interviews as we receive relevant applications. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Jari Leppänen, Head of Legal +358 44 5796 884