Barona Eesti Oü
Barona Eesti OÜ client Copytesting OÜ is creating a brand new category of copy analytics. It is a massive worldwide problem that has not been solved yet. You will be working together with some of the brightest minds in global data-based marketing. At Copytesting, you will deliver mission-critical adtech solutions to fortune 5000 companies, including some of the most well-known online brands of this century.
The right candidate is self-driven and will have recent and multiple years of React experience. A minimum number of years of required previous full stack experience is 5 years. Our client Copytesting OÜ takes pride in having an entrepreneurial attitude - They are a small, agile team that aims high and gets things done. They know people thrive when they get enough autonomy, purpose, and mastery. They make sure you get all three. This is a remote career opportunity for a Senior React/Node.js Developer. You will participate in an agile delivery team. It’s a highly collaborative role and you’ll need to work closely with stakeholders, end-users, and technical team members. They do not micromanage - you’ll be responsible for your own deadlines and choose a way of working that fits you best.
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js;
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code;
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers;
- Understanding of backend infrastructure.
What skills are needed?
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux);
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript;
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js);
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs;
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token;
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization;
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial;
- At least 5 years of prior experience;
- Prior experience with machine learning (Tensorflow) is a plus;
- Experience with A/B testing solutions like Google Optimize, Optimizely, or VWO is a plus.
- Remote Work
- Competitive compensation;
- Manage your own time and approach to work;
- Have a say in what is being developed;
- As much autonomy as you are able to handle;
- Get connected to top players in the global adtech / SaaS community.
- Salary level 4000-5000 .-€/months @ more (The salary may also be higher if the candidate has very good experience, skills)