Senior IT Architect, Integration Services
UPM is looking for a Senior IT Architect, Integration Services to develop and maintain existing shared services but also to design and implement the future Integration architecture as well build new concepts and models.
We are looking for a Senior IT Architect, Integration Services to develop and maintain existing shared services but also to design and implement the future Integration architecture as well build new concepts and models.
Integrations Services is one of UPMs’ key enabling UPM IT services. The mission of the team is to enable reliable platforms to UPM Business Applications to utilize them efficiently. Managing the all the time-changing business applications landscapes is setting high demand to enabling services to serve others with flexible integrations. The question is about how to integrate complex business services together and quickly to enable evolving cloudification.
Greetings from your future manager
“UPM IT has an active role in the UPM digitalization journey and in adopting new technologies with agility and speed by utilizing the IT partner ecosystem. Business driven IT service development, IT service delivery and IT transformations are focus areas in UPM IT strategy. Being trustworthy and capable as a leader is key for the success within these areas. Welcome to join the team!” – Henri Kaila
What you’ll do
The position is part of the UPM IT organization. The architect will work closely with UPM Chief architects, Application Architects and External Vendors. The position holder reports to Director, Shared IT Services and Application Platforms, UPM IT.
In this role you will
- Lead IT Target Architecture Management
- Align technical architectures in co-operation with relevant team members and IT teams
- Plan architecture assurance
- Handle service portfolio management
- Handle the integration service platform development portfolio together with other key stakeholders
- Handle development of the integration platforms for enabling digital business
- Take part of IT related business projects
- Participate project preparations in idea and pre-feasibility phase and later phases
- Take care of related stakeholder management inside IT operating model
- Lead and manage external vendors
Who you are?
- You several years of professional experience in Corporate level companies in integrations
- You have Master’s degree in Information Technology or an equivalent degree
- You are pro-active and have the ability to lead change to achieve goals (as well pitching)
- You have proven track record of leading complex integration services
- You have capability to visualize and document use cases for options
- You have experience of technologies such as IBM ESB, ETLs, SAP PI, API mgmt; Azure & AWS API utilization
- You have understanding and experience of Enterprise Architecture concepts
- Experience in supporting business processes is a benefit as well experience in working in an international environment
- Excellent communication skills, primarily in English
What we offer
- A meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have a highly skilled IT team which we call the Digiforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve commonly shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
The position is located in Helsinki or Tampere, Finland.
For further information please contact Janne Borro, +358445429644 or email@example.com.
Please apply via the link and attach your CV and cover letter by the end of 28.04.
A security background check may be performed for those selected to UPM positions, in accordance with the company recruitment guidelines and the Security Clearance Act 726/2014.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.