Senior Infrastructure Consultant
Platform Engineer for Microsoft server operation
Do you want to work with operation of Microsoft servers as part of infrastructure service in Nets? Join us and get the chance to:
- Take your place at the centre of the Nets IT organisation and impact the future of payment industri –
- Build your career and grow in a business that encompasses all aspects of the digital payment value chain as part of an organisation that wishes to attract, develop and engage the best talent.
- Work with colleagues across the Nordics and become part of an environment defined by working at the forefront of the technology, teamwork and informality.
An organisation on a transformation journey
Nets is the leading company Northern Europe for payment solutions, information services and digital security solutions, and we have one of the most extensive and innovative product portfolios in Europe. Our ambition is to become an even stronger partner to our customers by supporting their business nationally as well as internationally.
We are currently in the process of transforming our approach to application development and delivery on all levels of the technology stack. Our goal is to make it possible for agile teams to exercise DevOps disciplines and utilize datacenter capabilities in easy accessible and automated ways. Join us in this role and become part of our new Platform Management function which has been tasked with supporting this transformation.
Ensure the most efficient server operations processes
In the Platform Management function, you will join a team of 7 including both Nets colleagues and consultants. Together, we drive the use of automation in delivery of infrastructure services . Your main responsibility will be to ensure our Citrix platforms and processes to enable connectivity from user to secure environments. Working with citrix platform, you will:
- Ensure establishment and administration of platforms and tools
- Update and maintain relevant documentation such as system documentation, functional and technical handbooks and interface descriptions
- Interact with technicians throughout the organisation, engaging in a constructive dialogue about the technical infrastructure
- Give input to and integrate main IT operation disciplines such as Change/Release Management, Monitoring/Event Management and Capacity Management
Platform engineer with citrix experience
On a personal level, we expect you to be informal but professional, engaged and forward looking. The Platform Management function interacts with many processes and stakeholders in Nets, so openness and good communication skills are key as you discuss technical aspects with your peers.
- You hold a relevant university degree combined with 2+ years of experience with operations of Microsoft servers including Citrix.
- You have experience with automation and cloud management platforms.
- You understand software development and delivery processes.
- You know scripting languages.
The position will be based in Oslo or Helsinki, depending on where the candidate is located.
Application with CV may be submitted no later than January 17th 2019.
If you have any inquiries about the company or position, please do not hesitate to contact Trond Sjøli +47 9510 3929.