Senior HR Specialist
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The key purpose of the HR team is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
As a core member of the Global HR Operational Services team in the Human Resources, you will be responsible for delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees. Reporting to the line manager, you will provide a high level of support for internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders.
- Delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees according to defined Service Level Agreements.
- Processing HR requests related to multiple service lines (Employee Life Cycle, Compensation & Performance, Payroll, People Analytics and HRIS) for an assigned group of employees.
- Providing a high level of support for internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders, while ensuring that quality controls are maintained.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement based on feedback and experience with customers and taking the lead on process improvement projects.
- Communicating information regarding policies and standards on assigned processes to internal customers in a clear and concise manner to ensure understanding and adoption.
- Preparing accurate reports and documents for external authorities.
- Ensuring that all systems and databases remain up to date with current employee and organizational information, maintaining a high level of data quality and accuracy and providing on-demand reports where required.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Your responsibility areas can be adjusted based on your own interest areas.
- A M.Sc. in Economics or Administration.
- Several years of experience in Human Resources, working as HR Specialist or HR Generalist.
- Deep knowledge of HR practices and methodologies.
- Knowledge of SAP HR, Workday and MS Office.
- Ability to manage multiple demands on time and work with cross-functional teams.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- A proactive way of working to serve customers with a “can-do” attitude.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and English.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI72664000 by December 15, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, please contact GBS HR Cluster Lead Pirjo Aaltonen, tel. +358 50 334 1468, available on 4.12.2019 13-14 or 13.12.2019 11-12.