We are looking for a senior HR Specialist for a one year temporary employment for maternity leave replacement. You will be based at Caverion’s headquarter. We are located in the interim at Salmisaari, Helsinki and will move to our new fully renovated headquarter in Vapaala, Vantaa in the beginning of 2019.
Caverion offers you a challenging, rewarding and inspiring working environment and benefits of a large international company. You will have supportive colleagues and great possibilities to develop within Caverion.
In this position you will:
• Ensure development, implementation and agreed way of working regarding people processes and solutions in common template, particularly regarding HR master data, time management and reporting.
• Lead and manage the Group HR data reporting
- Ensure process and timelines for reporting of HR data
- Facilitate the data quality.
• Act as a key contact point for Caverion common HR reporting concept and HR master data, training and support for divisions and group functions.
• Contribute to development and implementation of Caverion's global HR policies, procedures, processes, systems and techniques and
contribute also to requirement of specifications for changes and new development.
• Participate in assigned projects as a team member.
• Interact with external suppliers and vendors.
In this role you will manage both administrative and coordinating tasks and you will be planning and developing as well as working with IT and external consultants. There will be a variety of interesting and challenging tasks.
We expect that you:
• have relevant education and at least 5 years of relevant work experience
• are analytical and structured and have good attention to details
• are used to work independently
• deliver high quality work, even when the time schedule gets tight
• are fluent in English (Finnish is an advantage)
• have good communication skills
• are familiar with and enjoy working in project mode and can lead project work
• good IT skills
- Excellent excel and power point skills
- SAP HR (HCM) knowledge and hands-on experience
- SAP CATS knowledge and hands-on experience
- SAP Hana BO reporting knowledge and hands-on experience
• have a proactive working style
For more information about the position, please contact Minna Schrey-Hyppänen, Head of HR, by sending an email to email@example.com. #LI-TN1
For more information about Caverion as an employer, please visit www.caverion.com/careers.
Please send your cover letter with salary request and CV by 29th of July, 2018, by clicking the Apply link.
Caverion tuottaa kiinteistöjen, teollisuuden prosessien ja infrastruktuurin älykkäitä teknisiä ratkaisuja ja palveluita. Ainutlaatuinen palvelutarjontamme kattaa koko elinkaaren: suunnittelun, rakentamisen ja ylläpidon. Visiomme on olla asiakkaiden, työntekijöiden, kumppaneiden ja sijoittajien ykkösvalinta digitalisoituvissa ympäristöissä. Vuoden 2017 liikevaihtomme oli noin 2,3 miljardia euroa. Caverionilla on noin 16 000 työntekijää 12 toimintamaassa Pohjois-, Keski- ja Itä-Euroopassa. Caverionin osake noteerataan Nasdaq Helsingissä.