We are looking for:
We are looking for an innovative, collaborative and business-oriented HR professional with strong experience of HR processes and best practices in talent development, performance management and leadership development.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
• Help develop and implement an organization-wide human resources strategy that aligns with the organization’s vision and its current and mid-term business objectives.
• Benchmark, follow the market and drive development one step ahead of the rest of the company based on company strategy. Drive adoption and train and support the rest of the HR team.
• Responsible for company level leadership development concepts and driving company-wide competence development programs (based on strategy) and related activities and co-operation.
• Guiding Line Managers in individual and team development.
• Driving employee engagement and company culture.
• Performance Management process ownership.
• Talent Assessment & Appraisal (Talent mapping, rotations, successor planning).
• Lead a team of specialist responsible for e.g. talent acquisition, welllbeing, HR reporting and analytics, eLearning
Who we are looking for
To be successful in this role, you need to have
• Experience from having worked as an HR generalist managing a broad spectrum of HR disciplines in an international environment
• Strong knowledge of HR processes and best practices, e.g. talent acquisition (recruiting and on-boarding), talent development, employee engagement, management development, organizational changes, employee evaluations, employee queries, change management
• Proven track record for building strong professional relationships and credibility across all levels of the organization
• Proven track record of successfully facilitating change projects with excellent project management skills
• Strong interpersonal, presentation, facilitation, negotiation and communication skills
You are committed to develop continuous learning culture and coaching managers for excellent leadership. You need to be able to build strong partnerships and work collaboratively with line managers and HR colleagues. Your communication both in Finnish and English is fluent.
We offer you exciting business environment, very professional and collaborative global team and continuous learning & development opportunities. With us, you will get to work in a truly global company with the mission of providing observations for a better world. Our solutions contribute to societies and people’s lives in over 150 countries. We engage in activities that are designed to help ensure the long-term viability of the planet: our solutions save lives and help our customers manage their resources, energy, waste, chemicals and product yield more efficiently.
Interested? Submit your application including resume, cover letter and salary expectation by July 21.
Curious and want to know more? Contact Mari Heusala, EVP, Human Resources at +358 40 593 5951 or email@example.com.
Oikotien yrityssivu näyttää sinulle perustiedot työnantajasta, viimeisimmät uutiset yrityksistä ja Oikotiellä parhaillaan auki olevat yrityksen muut työpaikat.