Senior Fullstack Developer for Redland Oy - are you looking for new challenges?
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 3.5.2020
Welcome to the Land of Growth! Redland Oy is now looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer to join their team. If you are passionate about what you do, eager to help and develop yourself and others further, Redland might be the place for you. Great team spirit, interesting customer cases and various possibilities to modify your own way of working are waiting for you - do you dare to take on the challenge?
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this position, you will act in a role of the Senior Fullstack Developer. You get the chance to challenge yourself with modern technologies and challenging customer cases. Right now is the time to join in, since Redland is evolving and going even abroad stronger than ever.
Redland is offering you the challenges, the environment, the tools and the team spirit. Redland is putting a lot of effort in their team, aiming to create an environment in which everyone is welcomed and feels like home. This is done by concrete actions; Redland is investing 50 % of their yearly profit in developing employees individually.
You are offered
* Interesting and varying tasks and projects
* Responsibility with your clients
* Team spirit beyond titles and motivating environment
* Great development possibilities and a chance to educate yourself
* Software development and acting as the Senior Fullstack Developer
* Developing your own role and the related processes
* Leading customer cases and being in touch with customers and service providers
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Capable of working with modern technologies independently and act as the most
* Strong knowledge and practical experience and insight concerning;
React, Vue, Angular, node.js, also experience in web-design and AWS
* Desire to help others and work as a team as well as develop your own stack further
* Ability to take the technical lead in your client projects
* Fluent in English, Finnish is seen as an advantage
It is seen as an advantage if you have know-how related to Headless CMS, PWA Progressive Web Application and WordPress RestAPI.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Duration: Permanent
* Location: Helsinki, Lahti is also a possibility.
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.