Senior Front End Developer - Norwegian Speaking Pearson Frank
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 14.9.2017
The role will be a hands on development role working as part of the team and with our clients to build and manage some of our strategic trading desktop applications.
* Good knowledge in relevant frameworks such as Angular JS/React
* Experience with NoSQL/SQL databases
* Experience with languages such as Karma/Jasmine/Protractor would be advantageous
* A sold understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to services layers
* Experienced with working in teams
They are offering:
* A smaller consultancy company with a direct approach to senior management and autonomy
* A significant salary and a customised benefit package
* A fully professional team made up of leading industry experts
* An innovative training packages to insure that consultants are the best on the market
With this in mind there are massive opportunities to move up in the company to manager roles.
Everything discussed is completely confidential.
Is this role for you?
My client are interested in individuals who are passionate to work with these frameworks and have a relatively strong experience working with these products. They are also looking for clients who are willing to want to learn more frameworks than they already know.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity, the best on the market at the minute. This position closes on the 31st October 2017.
For more information please email today firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on this number +44 (0)191 594 9744 (ext1587)
Pearson Frank International Ltd is the global leader in Java / PHP recruitment, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers.
Pearson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.