Senior Firmware EngineerExperis
Eaton manufactures 3-phase UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) devices and battery energy storage solutions for the EMEA market at our facility in Espoo. In addition to traditional UPSs we develop energy storage and hybrid UPS solutions. The future trend for UPSs is to be a part of the grid and support usage of renewable energy.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
We are looking for a Senior Firmware Engineer to join our 3-phase UPS R&D team.
- Develop, debug and enhance existing and new real-time C/C++ code on RTOS based environments for UPS (Uninterruptible Power supply) products
- Work in a power converter lab as needed to support development and debug activities through the entire product lifecycle.
- Create and execute module level tests to expose weakness or faults in firmware.
- Translate product requirements into software implementation and integrate them into firmware and validation frameworks.
- MSc or higher in Engineering, Computer Science or proof of exceptional skills in related fields, with practical engineering experience.
- Previous working experience with control systems for power electronics
- Couple of years of embedded C++ development experience, firmware and device driver development
- Experience with standard dev tools: revision control (Git), issue tracking (Jira), profilers, debugging, etc.
What Eaton offers?
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- You'll have the opportunity to experience R&D working in a global environment
- Excellent working environment - safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values - We are more than the products we invent and produce - the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are - both individually and as an organization - and direct our activities every day
- The role is a fantastic opportunity to work within our World Class organization at Eaton
Interested? We would like to hear about you!
For more information about the role, please contact Principal Recruitment Advisor Heli Villa at Experis Finland, +358 50 5703 680 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this position sound like you? Please apply by registering your CV at www.experis.fi along with your salary request as soon as possible, but no later than 30 January 2023.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Experis muualla verkossa