PerkinElmer is currently looking for SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
PerkinElmer’s commitment to scientific innovation is at the heart of everything we do. In PerkinElmer meaningful work arises to a whole new level. When working with us you really have the opportunity to make a positive impact on babies’ and mothers‘ lives.
The Turku Site, with 650 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn and maternal fetal health screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 750 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
The Sr. Financial Analyst position is a Key Business Planning/Partner role for the Global Reproductive Health business - a Flagship $400M segment of the growing Diagnostics Division within PerkinElmer, and offers you the possibility to truly make an impact on our success.
- Partner closely with Reproductive Health business unit leadership teams, providing critical finance support for core processes and strategic initiatives
- Support essential FP&A processes, including long-range planning, annual budgeting, and monthly/quarterly forecasting; collaborate across functions and finance teams to ensure all requirements are met
- Support monthly and quarterly financial reporting processes and deliverables
- Develop value-added financial reporting, insights, and analytics to support business operations, and enhance visibility into key metrics and performance
- Collaborate on preparation of business reviews that highlight key risks, opportunities, and propose actions
- Liaise with the business unit team (Product Managers, Business Leaders) to define and support key strategic initiatives, business cases and new product launch business modeling
- A minimum of 3 years of operational finance, business planning or forecasting and analysis experience
- A minimum of BA/BS, MBA preferred
- Self-starter, proactive, and results-oriented, with excellent co-operational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be open-minded, team-oriented, collaborative, positive, curious, with a strong passion for business and continuous learning
- Possess strong analytical & leadership skills; have solid business judgment; be attentive to detail and see the big picture
- Strong systems skills & experience with MS Excel / PowerPoint is required
- Experience with reporting/budgeting/forecasting software – SAP, Business Objects & Hyperion Essbase a strong plus
- Ability and desire to work in a dynamic matrix organization
What we offer:
- Inspiring leadership and exceptional employees
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Focus on career development
- Collaborative and diverse international environment
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
Could this be your next step?
Please apply as soon as possible, at the latest on December 12st, and join us today!