Senior Financial Analyst
PerkinElmer, Wallac Oy
PerkinElmer is currently looking for
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
The Turku Site, with 550 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn and maternal fetal health screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
The Sr. Financial Analyst position is a Key Business Planning/Partner role for the Global Reproductive Health business - a Flagship $400M segment of the growing Diagnostics Division within PerkinElmer, and offers you the possibility to truly make an impact on our success.
- Lead the analysis and development of the Reproductive Health long range and annual operating plans, monthly forecasts and business reviews for the Newborn and Prenatal businesses
- Develop and maintain necessary data and reporting related to the market and competition including market size, market share, pricing, and market opportunity
- Partner with Product Managers, Business Leaders, and other internal stakeholders to analyze consolidated results, identify trends, and develop projections.
- A minimum of 3 years of operational finance, business planning or forecasting and analysis experience
- A minimum of BA/BS, MBA preferred
- Self-starter, proactive, and results-oriented, with excellent co-operational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the company; possess strong analytical & leadership skills; have solid business judgment; be attentive to detail and see the big picture
- Strong systems skills & experience with MS Excel / PowerPoint is required
- Experience with reporting/budgeting/forecasting software – SAP & Hyperion Essbase a strong plus
- Database and Business Objects experience a plus
- Ability and desire to work in a dynamic matrix organization
What we offer:
- Inspiring leadership and exceptional employees
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Focus on career development
- Collaborative and diverse environment
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
Could this be your next step? Please apply as soon as possible, at the latest on January 31st, and join us today!