Finnvera plc is a state owned special financial institution and the official Export Credit Agency (ECA) of Finland. To support Finnish exports we have provided financing to more than 90 countries abroad. With Finnvera’s financing our customers are able to create new business and utilize the opportunities that may not be possible otherwise. The success of our customers’ is strengthening the Finnish economy.
Finnvera has been elected as one of the most inspiring employers in Finland (Eezy Flown People Power – Employee survey study 2021 ). This recognition reflects the strong commitment to the sustainable and involving development towards best and balanced practises at work.
We invite you to join us to do the work we are proud of - and which is truly meaningful and makes a difference.
We are seeking for two Senior Finance Professionals to join Finnvera’s Structured Finance Team.
Structured Finance Team is part of Finnvera’s Large Customers business unit and we are responsible for taylor-made guarantee and finance solutions provided by Finnvera.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Leads, manages the preparation and executions of finance solutions for Finnish Large corporates and Finnish Exporters Clients abroad
- Evaluates risks and prepares together with case teams decision materials and presentations for Executive Credit Committee and Board of Director’s of Finnvera
- Is responsible for named customers.
Required experience and capabilities
- Experience on structuring and executing large transactions
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong case management skills and a proven track-record of delivering within deadlines
- Able to handle complex concepts and translate complex analyses into clear recommendations
- Highly proficient in producing high-quality materials and sharp executive level presentations
- Excellent written and communication skills in English and Finnish
- Relevant education (e.g. M.Sc. in Economics/Business/Engineering/Law)
- Readiness to travel and work with different time zones.
Industrial expertise in shipping or in telecommunication and information technology industries would be a beneficial asset. Experience with distressed credit cases would be also recognised as a merit.
As a person
- You have solution seeking mindset and you are engaged to produce excellent customer experience
- You get inspired by new challenges and you want to develop your capabilities constantly
- You enjoy both working independently and in teams and are able to balance all the stakeholder’s perspectives into common goal
- You are comfortable with networking with other stakeholders in export finance community
- You feel yourself convenient in making presentations and recommendations for decision making
- You are an excellent team player and you are happy to share your skills and experience with other team members.
We offer to you
As a Senior Finance Professional you are in important role in enhancing the competitiveness of the Finnish exporters. You will be also operating largely in the international field of financial solution for the Finnish business and economy. In addition to provide competitiveness for Finnish Export Industry, you will have great colleagues with high professional ambition to contribute and doing so with a twinkle in the eyes. We work flexibly in a hybrid model both in office and at home and apply good practises to support wellbeing.
Please fill in your application in our website by end of 2nd October 2022. Please note we process the received applications and start interviews already before the end of above said date.
We are happy to provide you with further information on Wednesday 14.9.2022 between 12-14 and Thursday 22.9.2022 between 13-15, Team leaders Tuukka Andersén m. +358-40-593 2449 and Mikko Pitkänen m. +358-50-469 8825.
In recruiting process we are supported by an external Recruitment company. In addition, the person to be selected needs to have a clear credit report and drug-testing and pass the basic security check conducted by Finnish Security and Intelligence Service.