Senior Engineer, Software RF/L1Low SW
Do you want to be involved in make 5G reality? Is SW development your passion? Have you already strong competence and career on SW development? If yes, you might be the person we are looking for.
Our team in Oulu RF R&D is responsible for RF unit development for Nokia 5G products.
Now we are looking for several experienced, enthusiastic and talented persons to join our R&D teams. You will have state of the art tools and methods available for your job with highly motivated and experienced team.
You may contribute as well for SW specification and implementation as SW testing and CI development. Your detailed role will be determined based on your experience and interest.
We are expecting Senior level, high competence from earlier career on SW development and high knowledge what comes on C++ and Python tools. Main responsibility is development of RF unit for Nokia 5G products together with our global teams.
- Design and implementation of RF/L1Low software
- Specification of 5G/LTE features and RF functionalities on design level
- Responsible for code and test review
- Responsible for troubleshooting (including logging) improvements
- Fault analysis and correction of issues
- Contributing on higher System level and RF specification
- Contributing on RF system component SW architecture
- Plan and execute SW testing
- Product maintenance and continuous improvement
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Strong experience in C/C++ software design in embedded systems
- Strong Experience in HW peripherals, real time programming and operating systems
- Strong Experience in debugging and problem solving
- Good knowledge of version control systems
- Good knowledge of software architecture basis
- Good knowledge of telecommunications
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective teamwork skills
- Good communication in English (written and spoken)
Following are beneficial:
- Knowledge of radio networks and RF measurement equipment
- Experience in scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Experience in continuous integration
For more information please contact by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org