(Senior) Embedded SW Designer
Efore Telecom Finland Oy
We are looking for one Senior Embedded SW Designer and one Embedded SW Designer at our office in Espoo or Tampere.
You will be responsible for designing embedded software for Efore power electronics products. Your role will include software design in C-language and integrating the software and hardware to working entity in co-operation with other project team members. You will report to Manager of SW team.
To succeed in this position, you should have the following qualifications
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree within Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Work experience in industrial R&D two or more years (five or more for Senior position)
- C-language skills in embedded software
- Understanding of electronic control systems hardware
- Experience in digital control of power electronics is a benefit (required for Senior position)
- Experience in communication protocols is a benefit
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Proactive hands-on attitude
- Good documentation skills and analytical mind set
- Good team working and communication skills
We offer you an opportunity to develop your skills in software design and power electronics as a member of team of professionals. You will be offered interesting projects and challenges in an international environment. The position is full time. The starting date is negotiable.
To apply for this position send your CV and application to careersfinland(at)efore.com by 3rd November. For more information please contact Pasi Lauronen, pasi.lauronen(at)efore.com or +358 40 556 2482.