Senior Electrical Engineer, Power Systems Calculation
Citec Oy Ab
We are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer in Power Systems Calculations in Vaasa headquarters - other Citec locations in Tampere, Vantaa or Pietarsaari can also be considered.
In this role, you will be preparing and making electrical calculations and system studies for MV and LV distributions networks. You will be working in close contact with our customers. This is a great career opportunity to be part of our team of electrical engineers providing design solutions and technical services in interesting operative and development projects.
Your main tasks will be:
- Short circuit calculations of MV and LV switchgears
- MV and LV cable dimensioning and selection according to load current, short circuit current, voltage drop and project specifications
- Protective relay co-ordination calculations and selectivity studies with reporting
- Grounding calculations for power plants and reporting
- Load flow studies and reporting
- Concept and basic design of electrical distribution networks in sales projects
- Providing support and communicating with internal and customer project teams
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electrical engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in power system engineering in power plant or other industrial projects
- Knowledge of electrical MV and LV distribution networks and power generation technology & equipment
- Comprehensive experience of electrical system calculations in MV and LV switchgears including power generating
- Advanced knowledge and experience of the ETAP calculation software
- Knowledge of Autocad or CADS Planner Pro
- Knowledge of FebDok and AutoGrid Pro is seen as an advantage
- Co-operative team worker with business orientated and proactive attitude
- Fluent verbal and written knowledge in English and Finnish or Swedish
We offer you:
- Exciting and challenging work within domestic and international engineering projects
- International and flexible work environment
- Skilled colleagues and friendly working environment
For more information, please contact Rickard Nygård +358(0)50 4283 862 or Timo Wolff +358(0)50 4320 321.
Please submit you application by 18th February, 2018 via our career pages, www.citec.com/careers.