Senior Electrical Engineer (direct recruitment)
Uniflex is one of Scandinavian`s leading recruitment agencies with almost 50 offices nationwide and over 5 000 employees. The company works with the hiring, recruitment and conversion in profession areas such as industry, warehouse, construction, electricity, office, and shop. We operate through subsidiaries located in Finland, Sweden and Norway. Our mission is to be acknowledged as a team of recruitment professionals with the expertise to consistently facilitate an optimum result for both our clients and candidates.
We are now looking for experts to join our client’s team in Espoo, Finland, to provide multi-disciplinary services and expertise to our clients on a wide range of onshore industrial projects. Our client company has gained position as a leading and global company in the industry engineering. Main focus areas are minerals & metals, food industry and other common industry sectors.
We're looking for people at all levels, in particular the role defined below. To support our ongoing projects we now require a Senior Electrical Engineer to work in a team of automation, instrumentation and electrical department.
In this role you will:
- Work with design projects related to the process industry, which are carried out jointly with customers and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate the project; ensure your project is on schedule and is running smoothly
- Liaison between the Company and the customer for technical issues
- Create and maintain technical documentation to insure efficient planning
- Evaluate electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials
- Confirm system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develop electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develop manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators
- Assure product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities
What you need:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, such as Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 2-5 years of relevant experience associated common industry sectors, especially process industry and equipment electrification
- Experience with automation systems and capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and English, other languages are an advantage
- Knowledge of engineering computer programs and general business software
- Ability to make independent decisions in the planning, organizing and coordinating to develop solutions to complex problems
What we offer you:
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself in the international working environment
- An interesting combination of operational and development tasks
- Challenges according to your interests and competence
- Competitive salary and rewards based on your performance
- Professional team and colleagues
This position is permanent, and located in Espoo. We appreciate your readiness to travel.
Find more opportunities at Uniflex: www.uniflex.fi
Please send your application with CV and salary expectation soon. We start recruiting process immediately. For more information, please contact Recruitment Manager, Tiina Janerko by phone +358 406895300 best available on Wednesday or Thursday 15-16.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1104745
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 27.2.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Espoo, Helsinki