Senior DeveloperTentile Oy
Tentile Oy was founded in 2022 and specializes in high-frequency cryptocurrency trading. Tentile utilizes the experience its shareholders' have gained from their personal investment activities and its investments are mainly based on various algorithmic and market-neutral strategies. Despite being a rather new venture, Tentile Oy has accumulated a significant amount of capital and its growing team already employs 8 regular employees. The company is not dependent on external funding and operates with a high equity ratio.
Tentile is looking for an experienced Senior Developer to join our growing team. The position is full-time and permanent.
- Working with the team to produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Testing and deploying programs and systems
- Fixing and improving existing software
- Creating technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Taking your share of responsibility for the team and the product
What we expect from you
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- A willingness to assist your team, share your knowledge, help others, learn from others, and ask for assistance when needed
- Ability to work independently on both short and long-term projects
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously and on short-term notice
- Prior knowledge of finance, web3, cryptocurrencies, blockchains and algorithmic trading is considered an asset
What we expect you to have
- Knowledge of: C++, Java, Meteor.js
- Excellent knowledge of MongoDB, Redis
- Good knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
- Understanding and experience with CI and CD tech and workflows
- Previous experience in IT in the financial domain
- Knowledge of how to improve and build new features based on business requirements and best practices
- Knowledge of troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
You will be given independence and responsibility from the get-go, and you will be encouraged to make key decisions regarding Tentile’s future products and software. You will be provided with the latest state-of-the-art tools allowing you to make an impact.
You can expect a fixed monthly salary, from a 6 000 – 8 000 euro per month range, based on your qualifications and experience.
Tentile Oy office is located in Pasila, Helsinki, on the 6th floor at Mall of Tripla. We offer the possibility of flexible remote work. Our current team resides in the Greater Helsinki region and we expect the ability to occasionally meet other team members in person at our office.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as the opening will be closed once a qualified candidate is hired.
For more information regarding the position and/or Tentile Oy, please contact Miko Varis, Development Director, +358 449718979 or send email to email@example.com.