You’ll be responsible for our upcoming development support team. In it, you’ll be aiding game development teams in a plethora of tasks, including porting games to new platforms, improving production code and tool development. Your team will for the most part be independent from our game development production cycle; thus, you’ll have more time to innovate and create quality solutions.
· Improve and partake in the development process
· Technical support for game production
· Upkeep of our game catalog
· Good people and teamwork skills
· Initiative personality and willingness to take responsibility
· Broad skillset of different technologies
· Experience in C++
Considered a plus:
· Working with multiple platforms and devices
· Experience in web development e.g. TypeScript
· Experience with game development
· Graphical programming (e.g., WebGL, OpenGL, DirectX)
· Familiarity with agile team environments
We can’t wait to meet you!
Please send your application with CV and salary request included. We are waiting to hear from you soonest possible. The position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
For more information feel free to contact Game Development Manager Jussi Ronkainen (email@example.com) or Head of Studio Henri Lindgren (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions you may have!
The selected person will be subjected to a personal security clearance (perusmuotoinen turvallisuusselvitys).