Senior Design EngineerDetection Technology Oy
We are looking for a Senior Design Engineer
Are you interested to work in our challenging sensor and imaging device development projects in Oulu? As a Senior Electronics Design Engineer, you would be a key player in the development of challenging X-ray imaging solutions for medical, security, and industrial applications.
You will be working in a team environment through all phases of the product life cycle from conceptual development and detail design through qualification, manufacturing transition and production support.
In the role of senior design engineer, electronics, you will be responsible for developing robust hardware solutions and leverage your electrical engineering expertise to perform circuit design and analysis, FPGA designs, analog/digital/mixed signal interface design, component selection, evaluation of technology insertion/upgrades, and verification test and troubleshooting.
- Preferably more than eight years’ experience in design and development of industrial and/or medical control and front-end read-out electronics for high speed, real-time image processing and high reliability applications
- Strong experience in driving all electronics design aspects of product development
- Solid fundamentals of digital/analog/mixed signal electronics, components, and interface/communication standards
- Strong experience in FPGA/MCU based control electronics design
- Experienced in design for reliability
- Extensive product design record of accomplishment, preferable in the field of industrial or/and medical applications
- Motivated self-starter and problem solver with proven experience executing in diverse multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Power supply design for FPGAs and Processors
- Low power design
- EMI/EMC practices
- Data acquisition
- Ability to design, integrate and test PCBA’s and systems
We offer you a challenging position supported by our international team of professionals in a growing high-tech company, competitive salary and benefits. You will be reporting to the Principal Engineer, HW and Systems and your location will be in Oulu or Espoo, Finland.
Please, feel free to contact us for more information. We are happy to provide you further information on 23rd Nov at 14:00 – 15:00 and 30th Nov at 14:00 – 15:00, Sun Zhigang, +358 404878478.
We will start the interviews during the application period. We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible including salary request, CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Senior Design Engineer, Electronics” as soon as possible, however no later than 9th December 2022.