- Oikotie Työpaikat
- Jätä ilmoitus
We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Senior Design Engineer at ABB Oy, Drives unit in Helsinki. You will be responsible for testing frequency converters, as well as related tasks. In this position, you will work to develop testing automation and global R&D processes, working in close cooperation with product and project managers.
• Testing frequency converters
• Developing testing automation
• Developing global R&D processes in close cooperation with project and product managers
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• A B.Sc. or M.Sc.in power electronics technology
• A few years’ relevant experience
• Extensive knowledge of drive and inverter technology, and a lot of knowledge of type testing of drives
• Good job planning, leadership, and management skills
• The ability to work both independently and in teams and to cooperate with all levels of the global organization
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
Ideally, you have
• Knowledge of frequency converter standards as IEC61800, UL61800-5-1, CSA274-13
• Knowledge of functional safety standards as IEC61508, IEC61800-5-2, ISO13849
• Knowledge of PLCs
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI64838662 by June 1st, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Janne Henttonen, tel. +358 50 332 3495.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com