Senior Design Engineer, Electronics
Detection Technology Plc
With us you do
WORK THAT MATTERS
We are the most trusted partner imaging the unknown by creating foresight capabilities quicker to discover and prevent threats. Our solutions contribute to the improvement of people’s health and safety daily. With us you do work that truly matters.
We are a global provider of off-the-shelf and customized X-ray imaging solutions for medical, security and industrial applications. Our product portfolio ranges from photodiodes to complete detector systems with ASICs, electronics, mechanics and software.
Our net sales totaled EUR 94 million in 2018. With 30% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of net sales we have exceeded the market growth for over five years. We have 240 active customers in over 40 countries.
Detection Technology employs over 500 people in Finland, China, France and the US. The company’s shares are listed on the Nasdaq First North Finland market place.
We are looking for a skilled electronics design professional to join our global engineering team in Oulu or Espoo. We have an immediate opening for
Senior Design Engineer, Electronics
Are you interested to work in our challenging sensor and imaging device development projects in Oulu or Espoo? As a Senior Electronics Design Engineer, you would be a key player in the development of challenging X-ray imaging solutions for medical, security, and industrial applications.
You will be working in a team environment through all phases of the product life cycle from conceptual development and detail design through qualification, manufacturing transition and production support. The engineer will be responsible for developing robust hardware solutions and leverage their electrical engineering expertise to perform circuit design and analysis, FPGA designs, analog/digital/mixed signal interface design, component selection, evaluation of technology insertion/upgrades, and verification test and troubleshooting.
- Preferably more than eight years’ experience in design and development of industrial and/or medical control and front-end read-out electronics for high speed, real-time image processing and high reliability applications
- Strong experience in driving all electronics design aspects of product development
- Solid fundamentals of digital/analog/mixed signal electronics, components, and interface/communication standards
- Strong experience in FPGA/MCU based control electronics design
- Experienced in design for reliability (MTBF)
- Extensive product design record of accomplishment, preferable in the field of industrial or/and medical applications
- Motivated self-starter and problem solver with proven experience executing in diverse multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Power supply design for FPGAs and Processors
- Low power design
- EMI/EMC practices
- Data acquisition
- Ability to design, integrate and test PCBA’s and systems
We offer you a challenging position supported by our international team of professionals in a growing high-tech company, competitive salary and benefits. You will be reporting to the Manager, Systems Development, and your location will be in Oulu or Espoo, Finland.
Please, feel free to contact Manager, Systems Development Arsi Stång, +358 50 354 0725 on Monday 27 May at 15.00-16.00 (EEST) and Wednesday 29 May at 09.00-10.00 (EEST) for more information. We will start the interviews during the application period. We look forward to receiving your application including salary request and CV to email@example.com with subject “Senior Design Engineer, Electronics” as soon as possible, however no later than 30 May 2019.