SENIOR DESIGN ENGINEER, ELECTRICS
Normet Group Oy
We are looking for a senior level Electrical Design Engineer to join our R & D organization. In this position you will have great opportunity to put your own handprint in our new product development and work with latest technologies.
As a Senior Design Engineer for electrics, you are responsible for the design of Normet machine electrical systems for different mining and tunneling applications. You will also take part in new product development with an opportunity to participate in the development of battery electric vehicles and new technologies as well. You will work both independently and in collaboration with the rest of the development teams, production and purchasing.
In this position you will be part of our Electrical Engineering team located in Iisalmi. Remote working practices can also be discussed - Normet has remote working offices in Kuopio and Oulu.
- B. Eng. or M. Sc (Tech.) education in electrical engineering or similar
- Competence in designing 24 Volt and/or 400-1000 V electrical systems
- Experience with E3 design software or similar
- Basic understanding of automation and control systems
- Capability of working with both Finnish and English languages
- Openness to learn the necessary talents related to mobile machinery
- Previous experience in mobile machinery electrical systems is an advantage
As a person, we expect you to:
- Have the right attitude to develop machine electrics for harsh environments
- Be capable both in individual design work and team work
- Have a can-do and results-driven attitude
- Be willing to take responsibility
- Be capable of working with people from different cultures
We offer you responsible tasks, interesting products with new technologies and excellent possibilities for professional growth in a fast growing, global technology company. Normet is known for its entrepreneurial spirit, agile and fast decision making and results-driven business culture; we offer our employees an opportunity to excel and develop. You will have the opportunity to put your own handprint in our new product development from start to finish and see concrete results in your own design work. Join our team of professionals!
Interested in this excellent opportunity for developing your career? Please send your CV and application letter in English with salary request no later than 19 April 2020 at www.mercuriurval.fi (reference: FI-15184).
For further information, please contact Santtu Rautiainen (Consultant, Mercuri Urval): +358 207 420 516, firstname.lastname@example.org.
See also Normet on YouTube