We are now looking for Senior Data Engineers to join our winning team at CGI Advanced Analytics Solutions. With us you will explore cutting edge technologies with like-minded professionals and play the word-class professional league with the best people!
In this role you will build cloud analytics solutions to solve any challenge that our customers might face.
You could be described as a multipurpose Swiss army knife in a modern analytics world where noSQL meets SQL and real time & batch processes are complementing each other. Your toolbox is a solid combination of hacker abilities merged with SQL developing + ETL + Linux + Python or comparable programming skills.
You will find your way into our customer’s sensor systems, stream the data into a cloud platform, and make sure the data is available for real time automation via efficient API-layer.
You plan and configure the cloud analytic solution to support the customer specific needs in the best way. You do not have to be an expert in all these areas yet, but you will be on a good way, as soon as you join our team.
You will be located in Helsinki.
We are looking for you who…
• Have strong experience with at least one cloud platform: AWS, Azure and/or GCP
• Have some experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform or Cloud native like Cloud formation or ARM)
• Are familiar with various ETL tools. Cloud native, 3rd party or bespoke.
• Are skilled in NoSQL and SQL DBs and various tools for their management and design and have experience in both real-time and batch data processing
• Know DevOps tools and methods
And we don´t mind if you have at least some experience with:
o Data modelling and presentation layers
o Some programming skills with one or more languages: C#, Python, Java, node.js, R, shell scripting, etc.
o Understanding of solution and network architectures
o Data encryption technologies
o BI development experience
And don´t worry, if you don´t fill all the requirements. We believe a good attitude and passion is the key to success.
What we bring to the table
Here at CGI NEAAS we are a part of a big company, but still a bit different. We have our own NEAAS-wibe, an agile way of working and we use the newest technologies and processes. We also:
• Have the most exciting data and analytics related implementation projects within Northern Europe and beyond
• Learn something new every day, together with super smart colleagues
• Spend leisure time together (afterwork once a month and movie nights)
• Offer a great chance to do serious stuff without being too serious
•Have an office in downtown Helsinki
Greetings from our Business Unit leader Martti Reilander: "We are a few years ahead of competition in new technology adoption – and aim to keep it that way."
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you!
And in case there is still something you wonder about the role, give hiring manager Olli Laaksonen a call at +358 50 482 1783 (June) or recruiter Eetu Lillrank a call at +358 44 987 1295 (July).
Apply for the position no later than 4.8.2019 via the link below.
You can also find us on:
CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 74,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. Read more at www.cgi.com
CGI NEAAS is a business unit within CGI Nordic, specializing in data focused solutions and advanced analytics, especially on cloud platforms.