Senior Content Marketing Manager
We are now looking for a Senior Content Marketing Manager
Possible locations: Finland, Sweden, Norway, Germany
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a Senior Content Marketing Manager for our Group marketing team.
You will be responsible for planning the marketing & sales enablement content strategy together with the Business Development, Group and Product Management teams.
You will then lead the creation and production of online and offline marketing content as well as sales enablement materials in a close cooperation and collaboration with our division marketing teams. This will include aligning and sharing best practices for the implementation strategies.
Most importantly we are seeking for an individual with the following skills:
- Experience in working in international environments and matrix teams
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Commercial understanding and thinking
- Editorial mindset, excellent copywriting and basic layout skills
- Proven work experience as a Content marketing manager
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English; preferably also language skills in one or more of these languages: Finnish, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish
- Agility, flexibility, self-driven, proactive
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- BSc degree in marketing, journalism or relevant field
What will be your role?
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Defining and developing the content strategy and content planning for all Caverion wide external programs and campaigns in close collaboration with the Group development and the division marketing teams
- Identifying topics by scanning the market, trends and upcoming industry themes
- Close cooperation with product management, division colleagues and business unit managers to define go-to-market approaches, launch concepts, content topics and targets
- Collaborate with internal colleagues as well as external design and writing teams to produce high quality content; includes hands-on content development and copywriting
- Campaign content development and coordination across all online and offline channels
- Sales enablement material creation such as sales presentations
- Generate ideas and programs to increase customer engagement
- Agency management and budget management
Why to join our team?
This Senior Marketing Manager role is a unique opportunity to learn and grow in a Group Marketing team, where you can contribute to international projects. You will be part of an engaged, motivated, supportive and creative team of professionals on Group level and across all our Caverion divisions. Together you will work with the teams on challenging projects that offer many possibilities to develop yourself. There will be many opportunities to leave your stamp on the marketing transformation and growth of Caverion.
We wish you to start in the position as early as possible, ideally in January 2020.
You can be based at the Caverion headquarter located in Vantaa, Finland or also in our division headquarters in Stockholm, Oslo or Munich.
For more information about Caverion as an employer, please visit www.caverion.com/careers.
Get interested in this position? For more information about the position, please contact Ines Pettigrew, Head of Marketing and Sales Transformation via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please do not send your application via email). #LI-TN1
Please send your cover letter with salary request and CV by November 22nd 2019, by clicking the Apply link (or "Täytä hakemus" in Finnish).