Senior Consultants to Finance Consulting Team
We are now looking for new Senior Consultants to join our highly competent and growing Finance Consulting team.
Our team combines the comprehensive Finance understanding with expertise in a wide range of industries. We work closely together with CFOs to help steer the finance strategy and to solve the most critical issues and future topics on their agenda. We aim to add value to our customers in our everyday work by providing the best practices, strong experience and new innovations. Today’s CFOs work with a wide variety of development topics and we want to be there to support them and accelerate their journey toward world class finance performance and support for business growth.
Our team services include e.g.
- Finance operating model design and finance transformation
- End to end process reviews and transformations
- Enterprise performance management
- M&A support, post deal finance optimization and upgrade
- Finance IT advisory e.g. robotics/AI, planning, reporting and analytics, technology advisory & implementation support
As a Senior Consultant, you will be working in a wide range of development projects that may range from finance focused to wider transformations, providing your finance expertise to the project team. In your role you will work closely with clients to ensure sustainable results, including implementation of our recommendations into practice. Our clients mainly include Finnish and global listed companies and PE companies across different industries.
You adapt to our organization if you are interested in business, driven at your work, enthusiastic problem solver, have strong social skills and enjoy working in teams. Interest and experience with applying modern technologies for analytical needs, as well as for the benefit of finance and business process optimization is an asset. We also expect you to be interested in participating in sales activities as part of the team.
To succeed in the role, we believe that you have:
- A relevant academic degree
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills both in Finnish and in English
- Relevant prior working experience – preferably a minimum of 2 years in consulting/professional services (e.g. audit) or 3-5 years in a client organization e.g. in a controller or other role that provides a good background for finance consulting
- Passion for finance and good knowledge of Finance processes & Finance function
- Comfortable and experienced with data and analytics, experience with enterprise performance management or analytical solutions is also valuable
- Capacity and willingness to learn new things and continuously develop yourself.
We offer you:
- Exciting client projects with leading companies in the market
- Opportunities with increasing role and responsibilities in our team
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- International working environment and opportunity to interact with PwC global network, with possibilities for international assignments
- Committed, talented and down to earth colleagues
The deadline for applying is 25.10.2020. We will fill the position as soon as we find suitable candidates so convince us with your application quickly.
For more information, please contact Ari Viljakainen, Finance Consulting, +358 40 731 7555, firstname.lastname@example.org. You may call either 15.10 at 16:00-17:00 or 20.10. at 8:30-9:30.