Senior Consultant / Consultant
Cubiks Finland Oy
We are now looking for new Consultant to join our team to work closely with clients and discuss their needs in the areas of assessment, talent identification and development and to deliver related services and online solutions. In particular, we are interested in speaking with HR consultants and business psychologists with experience in assessments and expertise within talent management and/or key account development. Depending on your background and interest your key responsibilities include delivering assessments, coaching in 360 feedback sessions, trainings and client work. Business mindedness and experience in account management and solution building for clients is seen as an advantage. In a team we however appreciate an open mind and a possibility to handle variety of tasks as part of your role as a Senior Consultant / Consultant. You will have the opportunity to work closely with clients of various business sectors as part of a dedicated and talented team of both local and international colleagues.
Your role will involve:
- Making an active contribution to business development through exploiting your own network, existing client relationships, new leads and supporting broader marketing activity in Finland.
- Providing our clients with service based and online solutions for talent management and tailoring the solution to match their needs and HR processes.
- Planning and delivering assessments for various organization levels.
- Working with PAPI3 personality inventory, potential assessment solution, 360 tools, sifting solutions and several other online tools for assessment and development of human capital.
- Delivering trainings related to the online services and working closely with both Finnish and international colleagues.
- Providing service and support for clients and developing key accounts.
This role will suit someone who:
- Demonstrates strong people skills and enjoys working as part of a team.
- Has an international mindset and is a commercial thinker.
- Has a network of HR professionals in Finland and understanding in Talent management processes and / or services
- Gets inspired by developing close co-operation with clients advising clients in the area of HR.
- Wants to develop in people assessment and development. Has interest in well-designed, scientifically based HR solutions. Has a genuine interest in understanding people and organisations.
- Is excited about networking, presenting new ideas and solutions for potential clients and wishing to further develop sales skills.
- Is driven by the challenge of providing the best possible solutions for clients and winning together as a team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in assessments and talent development (i.e. 360 feedback, training and coaching)
- Previous experience in account management / sales is a clear advantage
- Understanding in online solutions in the area of HR is a plus.
- An academic degree in a related field e.g. in, Psychology, HR, Education or Economics.
- Fluency in Finnish and English languages required, other language skills are seen as an advantage.
- With clients covering a wide geographic area, we also appreciate consultants who are willing to travel in line with client requirements.
The right candidate will be offered a unique chance to develop skills, along with our business. You will have a chance to follow the trends in HR consulting, people assessment and be part of the latest developments in the field. You will be offered flexible working arrangements with a high level of autonomy and the opportunity to enhance your experience in a thriving international consultancy environment along with a great team of local and international colleagues.
For further information, please visit www.cubiks.com or contact Johanna Ramos on +358 40 558 7381 best available Friday Feb 16 and Tuesday Feb 20. Please send your English CV and motivation letter as soon as possible and no later than March 4th, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1102994
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Sähköposti: Lähetä sähköpostia
- Sijainti: Helsinki