Senior Communications Specialist
CSC - Tieteen tietotekniikan keskus Oy
Do you want to put your brilliant mind to work and help us create, develop and implement our internal communications strategy and processes? Do you understand the big picture of engaging employee communications to generate awareness and understanding to company initiatives, priorities and practices? Can you tune up the drumbeat of change communications and establish a regular and reassuring touch point for employees in periods of changes? If so, you are the person we are looking for.
In this role you will be working closely with management and partner with Marketing and external communications function to provide consistent communication internally and externally. You have previous experience in these areas and aspirations to learn more. You describe yourself as customer-centric, goal-driven enthusiast with proactive and self-driven mindset. You work well in teams but also independently, and you are fun to work with.
Your responsibilities include:
• Planning and implementing internal communications strategy, activities and programs that support company’s strategic goals and help managing changes.
• Ensuring the quality and effectiveness of internal communications content and practices. Working seamlessly and collaboratively with business units and other key stakeholders, in delivering high standard employee communications plans and content.
• Acting as the Chief Editor of the internal communications channels.
• Enhancing and developing the company culture through storytelling, and help employees understand the critical role they play in the organization.
• Drafting messages or scripts from management for presentation to employees in written or spoken form.
• Taking actively part in supporting our people in becoming engaging and strong communicators themselves.
• Bringing in appropriate technologies of employee communications. Being up-to-date on the latest communication trends and technologies is obvious to you
• Participating in reputation and crisis management and formulating internal response to crisis PR situations.
Your experience and areas of competence include:
• Track record of working successfully in internal communications as a communications business partner.
• Demonstrated experience in change management communications and in communicating complex issues in a clear and engaging manner.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to network and cooperate effectively with colleagues across the company.
• Compelling storytelling, speechwriting and presentation skills.
• Fluent in Finnish and English (both written and oral).
• Project management skills and experience.
• Experience in crisis communications and issues management in digital era.
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to work well under pressure.
• Genuine interest and understanding of digitalization.
Please send your application by 13th of November 2019 through our recruitment pages on our website www.csc.fi/jobs.