Senior Communications Specialist
We are looking for an energetic Senior Communications Specialist to join our stakeholder relations team that contributes to the success of UPM Pulp business.
UPM’s Biorefining Business Area leverages the synergies of its Pulp, Timber and Biofuels businesses. Focusing on growth, we create value and new business opportunities from wood and biomass originating from sustainable sources. Our modern production sites in Finland are closely integrated in four areas covering three pulp mills, four sawmills and a biorefinery producing wood-based renewable diesel, as well as wood sourcing and forestry operations. In Uruguay we run a pulp mill and plantation operations.
UPM Pulp serves the global market with a comprehensive range of sustainably produced eucalyptus, birch and softwood pulp grades for a variety of tissue and specialty papers, board, printing and writing papers, and other applications. We serve a global customer base – our main markets are in Europe and China. Our reliability as a supplier is based on modern and efficient mills in Finland and Uruguay, a dynamic sales force, local technical support and service, and long term logistics partners. www.upmpulp.com.
Greetings from your future manager:
“This is an excellent opportunity to join an international and highly engaged team committed to creating business value and an industry leading profile through communications and stakeholder engagement.” – Sari Hörkkö.
What you’ll do
- You manage and execute various communications processes and projects ranging from annual employee communication plans to customer newsletters
- You manage and develop our communication channels, keeping them fresh and interesting with up-to-date content in line with our content plans
- You create meaningful content for various purposes targeting internal as well as external audiences
Who you are
- You have at least three years' relevant experience and a degree in communications or marketing
- You have excellent writing skills, both in English and Finnish
- You have experience in web, photo and basic video editing, and social media management
- You are a well organised team player with the capability to quickly adapt to changing situations
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have a highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and the environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
The position is located in Helsinki, Finland.
For further information, please contact Sari Hörkkö, Director, Stakeholder Relations, UPM Pulp tel. +358407015901.
Please apply via the link below and attach your CV and cover letter latest 31 May 2018.
For support with submitting your application, please contact UPM's HR Service Center at email@example.com or +358204146600.
A security background check may be performed for those selected to UPM positions, in accordance with the company recruitment guidelines and the Security Clearance Act 726/2014.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1137290
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki