As the leading supplier of integrated solutions for healthcare providers in the Nordics, TietoEVRY has years of experience in digitalizing the industry. Our mission is to support healthcare professionals in providing better care, help healthcare organizations improve their efficiency and empower citizens to actively participate in their care.'
Healthcare Cloud Data and Analytics team is a team consisting of recognized professionals in the fields of data science, data engineering and architecture, data transformation advisory, security and software development. We are a team of 50 talented, forward-looking and self-driven experts. With us you get to work with, for example Big Data, Machine Learning, Databricks, Apache Spark and Kubernetes all running in modern Azure Cloud. Apart from nice technologies in TietoEVRY you get opportunity to work in multinational environment and truly have an impact on society.
We at TietoEVRY are now extending our Big Data team in Healthcare unit in Tampere and Espoo. Currently we are looking for:
Senior Cloud Engineers for development of cloud data platform solutions.
In this role, your tasks will be related to design and development of customer data pipelines and advanced analytics solutions.
What we expect from you:
• SW design and development experience and skills related to data centric solutions
• Proven skills in the latest cloud platform technologies, preferably Azure, or at least AWS and/or GCP
• Experience with Rest APIs development
• Experience in working with Databases (e.g. Postgres, SQL Server, Elasticsearch)
• Experience with DevOps and CI/CD
• Passion to continuously learn new things and aim higher
• Good English language skills. Finnish is counted as an advantage.
• Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is a strong plus
• Hands-on experience working with data integrations, data processing and data modelling is a plus
Knowledge of the major big data solutions like Hadoop, Hive, Presto, Databricks, Spark and Kafka are a plus and will be counted as an advantage. Preferably you have experience working in technical roles in complex product development and/or other SW development projects.
We offer you a stimulating environment where we every day strive to build the best possible IT solution there is, for future healthcare. We have a great team of Healthcare professionals build, delivering and supporting the world leading solution with you.
Join us in the arena of healthcare IT with many possibilities and many internal career and development opportunities. We learn and grow every day and are truly motivated to help the healthcare sector!
Join us and make your mark!
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send us your application as soon as possible, as we will evaluate candidates continuously.