Senior Buyer, FM
We are looking for a skilled and tactical Senior Buyer to successfully carry out procurement within specified FM categories, services and suppliers. You are part of our Nordic team within Supply Management where we source and execute the best supply solutions to strengthen our offers and drive competitiveness. You report to the Head of Supply Management FM Nordics. The position is based in Helsinki with occasional travel within the Nordic countries.
Your main responsibilities:
- Support operations and other support functions in creating site-specific and/or indirect agreements
- Category management and spend analysis, planning of saving opportunities
- Tendering process from analysis to contracted supplier services
- Country category driver for FM categories: responsible for local contracting and implementation of local, Nordic and International agreements
- Nordic category owner of specified FM categories
- Improving compliance with frame agreements
- Close collaboration with supplier market and distributors
- Strong collaboration internally with FM + Food Platforms, operations, sales and the Sodexo Global Supply Management team
You will succeed in this position, if you have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within service sector, with a solid track record of reached targets
- Excellent negotiation and contract design skills
- Expertise in facilities management categories, other purchasing experience is a plus
- Structured and analytical way of working
- Ability to see the big picture and willingness to work on the details
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple and often conflicting priorities
- Good understanding of financial data, controls and reporting
- Effective communication skills and ability to understand, engage and interact across the business
- Relevant academic degree in economics, e.g. M.Sc. (Econ.) or BBA
- Fluent Finnish and English, both spoken and written; Swedish is considered an advantage
We offer you a key role in supporting our business with the right procurement solutions and the opportunity to make a strong positive impact with your engagement.
For more information, from Monday August 5 to Friday August 9, please contact Mikael Windahl, Head of Supply Management FM Nordics, +46 857 885 742, or Mats Nilsson, Director Supply Management Nordics, +46 857 883 368.
Are you the key player we are looking for to strengthen our team? Then send us your CV and application in English by no later than August 11, 2019.