Senior Business Developer based in Sweden or Finland
Air Liquide is searching for a senior Sales and Business Development professional to play a leadership role in and help grow its Nordic business.
Missions and Responsibilities
- Customer portfolio that includes leading chemicals, refining, metals, pulp and paper industry companies.
- Opportunity to shape Air Liquide’s Nordic strategy for the Large Industries segment.
- Focus on the Nordic market and part of an integrated European team.
- High level of autonomy reporting to overall Nordic Commercial Director, with close working relationships to European executives.
- Range of local and international career development and progression opportunities beyond this initial role (including cross functional opportunities).
- Supportive organisation with vast array of assets and knowledge to aid business development.
- Flexible location options with the preference being either Oulu, Stockholm, Malmö or Helsinki.
Competencies and Profile
- Knowledge: Knowledge of industrial processes and gas applications within his/her market (key markets Oil and Gas, Chemicals, pulp and paper, metals). Strong project management skills, proven ability to sell complex solutions to large industrial companies. Excellence in business strategy development and the fundamentals of sales including customer engagement, pipeline management, offer creation and proposal writing, negotiation skills, pricing etc.
- Core competencies: Proven leader who is a highly motivated self-starter, with commercial mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit. Strong sense of purpose and high level of endurance. Able to work well in a network structure and enlist the support of peers, direct reports and key stakeholders as sales processes require.
- Work experience: Ideally business development/technical/engineering of at least 8 years with Nordic experience favoured.
- Industry Network: Existing network of relationships with Nordic based industrial companies is ideal.
- Foreign languages: Fluent in English and at least one of the Nordic languages.
- Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Science, Engineering or Finance
Air Liquide is a global company with excellent opportunities for an international career for talented individuals. For more information about career within Air Liquide follow this link: https://www.airliquide.com/careers
Questions regarding the position is answered by: Greger Teir, LI Commercial Director & MD Finland +358 50 55 49 940
Interested in the position? Apply by using the link below latest 23th of February.