Senior Business Controller and Development Manager, Helsinki
We are seeking for two key team members to join our Group Business Controlling function.
Group Business controlling team is responsible for Valio group´s planning processes and management reporting, produces various analyses, presentations and follow-ups related to Valio´s business and operating environment.
The assignments begin by agreement, but preferably as soon as possible.
SENIOR BUSINESS CONTROLLER
Core tasks include:
- Key player and contributor in most important profit improvement projects
- Management reporting and development
- Planning and co-ordinating budgeting and forecasting process
- Competitor analyses and market reviews
Core tasks include:
- Planning, co-ordinating and developing strategic planning process
- Facilitating and developing scenario-based strategy work
- Participating and developing management processes
- Key player in various group development projects
We are looking for persons with:
- Business minded professional with master´s degree in finance, economics or similar and relevant work experience
- Strategic planning experience
- Analytical skills and entity management
- Vision of the potential of AI in analyzing information
- Strong Excel skills, experience in ERP and developing reporting systems’ (we are using i. e. MS Sharepoint, SAP, BO, FM, SAS VA, SAS FM, Power BI)
- Capability to work with multiple tasks parallel under pressure and to operate independently
- Activity, initiative, flexibility and positive attitude
- Fluent interaction skills in Finnish and English, other language skills are considered as an advantage
For further information on the position, please contact SVP Finance Tiina Kanervo, tel. +358 50 384 1186, on the 23th April at 15-16 and 24th April at 13-14 or 2th May at 9-10 and 13-14.
Please send your application and salary request, by the 5th of May 2019 through the job application link.
For further information about Valio, visit: www.valio.fi