Senior Business Analyst
Are you ready to hop into a new Finance operating model supporting Neste’s Faster, Bolder and Together strategy?
We are looking for a
Senior Business Analyst
to join our Oil Products Production Business Finance team at Porvoo.
Your part in Neste’s journey
It is a great time to join us!
Our target is to build a future oriented business finance function that will embrace development and take advantage of technological advancements. We will build a robust and scalable way of working that will truly allow Neste Finance to live on the pulse of the business.
In your role, you will
- Give financial support for Investement Management, OP Production Development and development managers
- Have a key user role for investment reporting tool in Oil Products
- Execute CAPEX and depreciation reporting to stakeholders
- Assist with and analyze forecasts and cost estimates
- Develop investment reporting with different tools like Power BI
- Prepare ad hoc reporting to stakeholders
- Take part in special finance projects involving CAPEX and Asset accounting processes
- Represent OP in the Corporate Investment Control Core team
- Increase cost awareness of the OP production personnel
You will work in Neste Business Finance function and closely with Oil Products key stakeholders and counterparts to support decision-making with reliable and timely financial reporting & analysis. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
We have a team of 7 experts working in the Production Business Finance team. Our team is responsible for performance analysis of OP Production entity, financial rolling forecasting, long-term planning, development of business finance related processes and various ad-hoc analyses and tasks. This position can be tailored to some extent based on the candidate’s competency.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Master of Science or similar, relevant university level degree
- Management accounting and performance management in relevant industry / organization
- Five years of experience in business or financial controlling, preferably in process industry
- Experience in financial modelling, business cases and analysis
- Demonstrated experience from supporting and challenging business
We also value
- Understanding of investment reporting
- Experience in working with SAP system
- Previous experience in using reporting & analytics tools, mainly SAP BO and MS PowerBI
- Proactive and analytical way of working
- Good co-operation skills and flexibility
- Empathy and taking also others’ viewpoints into account
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Senior Business Partner Jarkko Heikkilä (+358 50 458 7526) on Tuesday 19.1. at 13:00 - 15:00 or on Thursday 21.1. at 13:00 - 14:00.
Please submit your application by February 14th, 2021.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.