SENIOR BUSINESS ADVISOR
Helsinki Business Hub
Helsinki Business Hub is looking for a service-minded professional to strengthen the team.
SENIOR BUSINESS ADVISOR
The Helsinki Business Hub (HBH) Invest In -team helps international companies set-up operations and grow in the Helsinki region and international investors to find investment targets. This is done by building relationships with decision-makers within selected foreign companies and connecting them to key people within the Finnish business ecosystem.
Job description: Participating in Business Platform Development and Invest in activities and programs including their continuous development in the high-technology areas within the Helsinki region and being responsible for achieving results which are specified annually.
Employee’s particular focus is on Smart & Clean activities. These activities typically include:
- Planning, applying financing, execution, and follow-up of sales activities.
- Participation in sales and project work in enhancing company’s growth, attracting foreign investments, business intelligence and other company activities.
- Mapping foreign direct investment opportunities and developing value propositions for foreign investors, in cooperation with the business intelligence and marketing team.
- Identifying potential investors and building new client relationships
- Providing tailored services to assist foreign companies in exploring business opportunities and establishing their business in the region.
- Connecting foreign companies to relevant Finnish public and private sector organisations and hosting company visits.
- A solid understanding and previous experience in Smart & Clean, preferably in smart mobility and/or smart buildings.
- Experience in evaluating and working with related projects.
- Excellent account management, communications and analytics skills in English and Finnish.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
- A relevant higher education degree.
We are offer a fantastic opportunity in the field of Smart & Clean, in a multicultural and positive work environment. Our office is located in the city centre and the position we offer is a permanent full-time position.
How to apply?
Send your application and CV a.s.a.p. but no later than September, 29 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll fill the position as soon as we find a suitable candidate.