Senior Brand Manager, Global Spirits team (Koskenkorva)Anora
In the village of Koskenkorva, our goal is to make the world's most sustainable vodka. As a senior brand manager, your goal is to turn this Finnish icon into an international legend. We already have a 99.9% recycling rate, distill mostly with bioenergy, and have even created the world's first vodka made entirely from regeneratively farmed barley. And, we aren't stopping there. If you're looking for a prime position in a fun industry and want to work with innovations to reinvent the future, come take a shot with us
Come and grow Koskenkorva into a famous global vodka brand with us! Are you a dedicated and committed brand builder with experience of commercial roles and products? Do you have passion for sustainability? Join the team!
As Koskenkorva Senior Brand Manager, you will be responsible for the brand management of this iconic spirit brand. This means ownership of the planning and implementation of Koskenkorva’s brand strategy as well as developing strategic and tactical consumer and on-trade marketing activities. You lead Koskenkorva’s sustainability roadmap with focus on circular economy, regenerative farming, sustainable innovations and packaging. You are the provider of key insight into our brand, strategy, and new developments from global to local. You manage the product portfolio and develop relevant innovation concepts. You challenge and support the local country teams and international partners for strong delivery and presentation to enhance the growth and profitability of the brand. Our own superhero.
Building a world-class brand that respects the local heritage and specificities is a key success enabler. Communication and stakeholder management are essential in this role and includes a variety of topics. You act as the voice of Koskenkorva to our businesses, consolidate needs and stay on top of the relevant products and concepts that rise globally.
Strong product and brand management experience will ensure reaching agreed KPI´s on short and long term. You secure the local business potential by analyzing market data, pricing, and other activities, finding opportunities for our brand presence in the given markets. You collaborate with the sales and local marketing teams in brand building activities.
The position is part of Vodka Category in the Global Spirits Brand Marketing team and is based in Anora’s Finnish headquarters in Helsinki. Occasional traveling is expected.
What we offer:
- Chance to work with an iconic Finnish brand in the journey of conquering the world’s markets
- A truly international working environment in a fun industry
- Strong company and brand focus on sustainability
- Innovations to reinvent the future
You have many responsibilities, that you own, drive and oversee:
- Development and implementation of brand strategy
- Build global brand plans & support local adaptation
- Product portfolio management, concepting & launching innovations
- Analyzing market data, pricing and competitor activities in collaboration with the local markets
- Project management of various new product development projects
- BTL toolkit development in line with the brand strategy and communication platform (POS, events, digital)
- Digital channel marketing communications together with our digital team
- Optimizing budget spend to deliver our commercial objectives
- Constant product portfolio optimization of volume & profit
- Briefs to external agencies, freelancers, and internal creative teams
- Coordination of consumer and customer events
- Acting as a local brand ambassador of your brands
Your background and experience show that you have seasoned into a diamond
- Master’s Degree in Business or Marketing and strong business acumen
- 5-8 years of experience in marketing and brand management, preferably from the FMCG industry
- Proactive approach: solid project management skills and ability to collaborate and lead in matrix as on own initiative
- Strong analytical and commercial sense
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for marketing in general and brand building in particular
- Fluent spoken and written English and ideally Finnish
- International experience and understanding of the Nordic monopolies and on-trade channel is an asset.
This is an opportunity to work in enhancing the Nordic drinking culture together with a bunch of passionate professionals. You’ll get to work with great brands, future trends and exciting development projects that guarantee opportunities to learn and grow.
Join the team! Submit your application and CV by 25th September 2022. For further information on this position, call the hiring manager Category Manager Noora Holmberg tel. +358 40 706 2728 on September 16 between 10-11EET or September 20th between 14-15 EET.
Anora is a leading wine and spirits brand house in the Nordic region and a global industry forerunner in sustainability. We have the coolest iconic brands and want to support the development of a modern, responsible Nordic drinking culture. At Anora we believe life is to be enjoyed, but not at the cost of our planet.
Together with our partners we bring the world of drinks to the Nordics. Our strong partner portfolio includes noted wines, such as Masi, Laroche, Penfolds, Louis Roederer and Fumees Blanches, as well as well-known spirits brands, like Jack Daniels, Fireball, Fernet Branca, Jose Cuervo, and Underberg.
Our business operations also include world-class industrial operations in distillation, bottling and logistics services as well as the production of technical ethanol products, neutral potable ethanol, feed components and barley starch.