You – music lover! Would you like to disrupt the way of learning music for good? We are looking for an experienced developer with capability to understand system architecture and be part of defining our technology strategy. You may have all that it takes to fill this position, but you are still looking for an opportunity.
The team is developing a unique and truly global concept to ease the early steps of learning to play a musical instrument. As you would oversee our data/cloud operations you would have a unique place to see and understand how our 3 million users learn to play and understand what our business to business partnerships like Yamaha, the world’s biggest musical instrument manufacturer is interested to learn about beginner player behaviour.
Working with awesome vendors and technology partners may be also your option and bring you more experience. Is this music to your ears - would you like to hear more?
We are looking for:
• Recent hands-on skills with native mobile app development, preferably proven by apps published on App Stores (iOS, Android or Unity)
• Experience in server-side programming, databases (relational / NoSQL), cloud platforms (e.g. Google / AWS / Heroku)
• Strong OOP knowledge and understanding of software design patterns
• System level software architecture experience
• Experience working with 3rd party services integration and vendors
• Ability to quickly get on board with Unity and C# development, bonus points for Node.js and Firebase
• Interest in UI development is a plus but not obligatory
• Capability to work independently and efficiently
• Understanding of software development process models
• Suitable university degree and/or proven work experience
• Interest in UX/UI design, audio programming or analytics
• A passion to work with music and a bit of rock attitude does not hurt
• Finnish language skills are not required
Now we are working with e.g. Unity and Node.js, but value diversity and your desire to learn beyond specific technologies. Please surprise us.
Come work with us and create awesome music e-learning apps from start to finish. Our team is super talented and easy-going, set to make an impact in the future of music business. When you join Musopia, please note that playing some musical instrument is not mandatory but there is a fair chance to learn and you will even get paid for it! We are primarily looking for full-time team members to our office located a couple of steps from Kamppi centre and Hietsu beach!
Here is your chance to be part of modern music industry and win-win partnerships! To apply, please submit your application on-line no later than 12th of October 2018. For further information, please contact Arja Martikainen from Tuesday-Thursday between 1 pm and 3 pm +358407621564.
Edellytykset työnsaannille: native mobile app development, server-side programming, databases, cloud platforms, OOP knowledge, software design patterns, • System level SW architecture
Eduksi luettavat asiat: published apps, 3rd party services integration, Unity, C#, Node.js, Firebase
Rekrytointia hoitaa Barona
Rekrytoimme vuosittain noin 10 000 ammattilaista asiakaspalvelu-, engineering-, IT-, logistiikka-, myynti ja markkinointi-, rakennus-, sosiaali- ja terveys, taloushallinto- ja teollisuusalojen tehtäviin niin määräaikaisiin kuin vakituisiinkin työsuhteisiin. Olemme 50 suurimman työllistäjän joukossa Suomessa. Tämä tarkoittaa sinulle monipuolisia työmahdollisuuksia, kun Suomen suurimmat yritykset luottavat rekrytoinnissaan Baronan asiantuntemukseen.