Senior Authorised Person / Cx Lead
Adecco Finland Oy
We are looking for Senior Authorised Person & Commissioning Lead for our international client operating in Hamina. This is a permanent position and it will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.
In this position you will be working with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality standards.
Preferred qualifications for the Senior Authorised Person:
- Electrical Trade Background and/or a Third Level qualification in either Electrical or Building Services Engineering preferred.
- Excellent Understanding & Interpretation of Project Specifications, Drawings, SLD’s, Cable Solutions and Data Sheets.
- Good Knowledge of FAT/SAT reporting for all Electrical Switchgear philosophy.
- Good Knowledge of control systems - Scada/BMS/EMS etc
- Ability to Carry out switching and Isolating of Medium Voltage Systems.
- Data Centre experience / knowledge.
- Ability to integrate with specialist contractors for energisation of partial systems.
- Engages from early in the project with Site Management team with the agreed Electrical Safe Systems of Work Procedure.
- Issues and controls Permits for all Energised working activities under scope of work.
- Manage initial start-up and energization of equipment following the agreed Electrical Safe Systems of Work plan for MV/LV Systems
- Manage Safety documents and lock out/tag out procedures and philosophies.
- Witness and coordinate specific tests and ensure all documentation is complete as per regulations and project specifications.
- Ensure all pre- and post-energisation testing & commissioning tagging activities are witnessed by required parties and signed off as accepted.
For more information please contact Adecco and HR Consultant Antti Riihimäki p. +358406686384 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Leave your application at www.adecco.fi/tyopaikat at August 9th the latest but apply as soon as possible since the positions will be willed as suitable candidates have been found.