SENIOR ASSET MANAGER
Do you have strong capability to achieve commercial results and a passion for urban development? As an active owner of Kluuvi block in central Helsinki, Cavendo aims to provide unique office premises and further develop retail and restaurant offer.
Cavendo is now seeking an Asset Manager for the Kluuvi Block in central Helsinki, on the corner of Aleksanterinkatu and Kluuvikatu. Kluuvi is a mixed-use property of 18.800 sqm of offices, retail and restaurants and it has 4 million visitors per year. It is owned by Cavendo and AXA IM. As an active owner Cavendo aims to provide unique office premises, and further develop retail and restaurant offer in one of Helsinki´s most dynamic locations. Cavendo is responsible for all the operations and asset management of the property.
As an Asset Manager you will be responsible for the commercial development of Kluuvi, as well as running the day to day operations together with our external service providers. You are also expected to proactively suggest improvements, changes to business plans and budgets. In more detail, your tasks include the following:
- Managing and developing relations with all existing office and retail tenants
- Responsible for new establishment and overseeing leasing activities
- Responsible for the management of the team of external service providers
- Overlooking ongoing projects together with technical and project managers
- Work actively with the branding and marketing of Kluuvi by identifying new consumer trends and innovative concepts to be established in the asset
- Analyse the performance of retailers based on key performance indicators
- Regular business trips to Stockholm
We expect you to have developed a good understanding of the retail market and commercial property development. Your closest colleagues are in Stockholm, which means that you need to have the ability to work independently and with an entrepreneurial spirit. To succeed in the role you need excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to lead a team of service providers. As a person you are ambitious, humble and full of energy. In addition to speaking Finnish, you are also fluent in both written and spoken English.
Cavendo offers you a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment where each individual is expected to, and encouraged to contribute in the business development, and driving personal development. You will work closely with the Head of Asset Management, Antony Pastiroff, with +15 years of experience in the Nordic retail market, and Pekka Salakka, Senior advisor at Cavendo based in Helsinki.
Could this be your next career step? For more information you can contact Sanja Hovilainen at Mercuri Urval, tel. +358 40 754 8107. Please send your application in English with your CV and salary request by December 15th at www.mercuriurval.fi with a reference number FI-14777.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1317659
- Tehtäväalue: Asennus/huolto, Kiinteistöala, Konsultointi/valmennus, Myyntitehtävät, Johtotehtävät, Pankki/rahoitus/vakuutus, Suunnittelu, Taloushallinto/tilintarkastus, Rakennusala
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 15.12.2019
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Uusimaa, Itä-Uusimaa, Helsinki