Senior Asset Manager
Senior Asset Manager, Redito Finland
Redito is growing and wants to strengthen its business further in Finland and is now hiring an experienced Asset Manager stationed at the Helsinki office.
As a Senior Asset Manager on Redito, you will be working in a dynamic environment where high ethics, a business-driven approach, simplicity, and transparency is valued. Your main responsibility will be managing and developing commercial properties and control the management contract with focus on both yield and long-term relationships with tenants.
The Senior Asset Manager will be working in close cooperation together with the company’s Swedish team to active manage and develop Trophi Fastighets AB business on the Finnish market. Trophi Fastighets AB is targeted to the grocery retail sector and has currently an asset value close to €450 million in Finland.
The Senior Asset Manager’s key tasks include:
- Manage and develop cooperation with the management contractors.
- Analyse and follow up of the properties' performance.
- Actively working to develop the properties in the portfolio.
- Investment analysis and reporting.
- Initiate, operate and evaluate real estate projects and business opportunities.
- Be involved in property transactions.
- Keep contact with the real estate market and municipalities.
- Maintain and ensure good customer relations.
- Experience from retail asset management is considered highly meriting.
- Relevant university degree.
- At least 5 years of experience from commercial property operations, preferably retail properties.
- Excellent negotiation skills and business oriented.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- English on a business level is a requirement.
- Swedish on a day-to-day level is preferred.
- Experience from working in an international environment is an advantage.
We put great importance in your personality and commitment. You enjoy working in a changing environment with many interesting business contacts. You have a professional approach and act along a service and business perspective. As a person, you are independent and confident in your skills. You're clear in your communication and structured in your work. You are driven to complete the project and achieve set goals.
Applications and information
In this recruitment, Redito is working with Harvey Nash Finland. To apply, please send your CV, personal letter and salary request no later than the 30th of May. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Anu Majuri at firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 50 531 4047.