Senior Ad Ops Specialist
We are growing at a fast pace, and are now looking for Senior Ad Ops Specialist. You will become a part of our talented team where we are both working hard for our clients and also celebrating often together with like-minded colleagues.
What do you do?
Your responsibility is to conduct and guide flawless digital marketing trafficking, tracking and reporting in your day-to-day job. You will work in co-operation with your team members, Digital Planners and Account Managers, and it is the team’s responsibility to ensure that market-leading digital campaigns are delivered to clients throughout the campaign life cycle, from planning to execution. You, and your role, is one of the centerpieces in the successful launching of digital campaigns. The major elements of this role cover training and sparring team members as well as colleagues at GroupM Finland, running introduction sessions and maintaining quality by auditing campaigns. The ability to proactively build strong working relationships with internal and external contacts to deliver excellent service at all times is essential to the role. This role works with all GroupM agencies and also provides assets to all publishers who GroupM is working with.
- Work with client teams to coordinate implementation of ad-serving (ad trafficking, trackings), rich media, mobile and all other online advertising
- Launching campaigns as planned
- Provide Q&A for all associated and troubleshoot in technical issues
- Monitor campaign delivery and provide daily, weekly and/or monthly data
- Work with different parties involved in the campaign process such as accounts, planners, creative partners and our customers
- A close working relationship with major tools / platforms and their providers
The ideal person:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in digital media and digital advertising operations
- Minimum of 2 years experience in ad serving technologies such as DCM, Adform and Sizmek
- Know-how in analytics
- Focus and attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML and java script
- Interested in marketing platforms
- Clear verbal and written communication in English and Finnish
- Experience working across teams
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
Please send your application with CV and salary request as soon as possible to Ad Ops Manager Sirpa Jaala. You may also contact Sirpa for more information concerning the role. She can be reached during week 2 from Monday to Friday between 8-9 in the morning from: 040 661 4515.
We will fill the position as soon as the right candidate has been found.